First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Heritage Bronco isn’t my cup of tea, but the AGM version isn’t terrible, and I understand the appeal for those who are into it.

Heritage trim on a Bronco Sport is absolutely horrible and pointless. And I actually like the Sports…
Here’s the thing, change out the grill, add some Everglades wheels, and it will just look like a regular bronco with a white top and squared off fender flares. I may keep it as is, or I may change a few things out. But the way they come equipped overall is insane. Best bang for your buck in my opinion. And you get the squirt, all fender flares that everybody is asking for.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It loses the look when the white top and grill aren’t carried through to the fender flares and bumpers.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One thing that I have been wondering is the rear bumper. I swear early verbiage said steel front and rear bumper on the regular heritage. I know that they are on the limited. and now of course I cant find that posted anywhere anymore...

Then it was assumed that the regular heritages would have the capable front bumper and the plastic rear... like the red 2 door one that has been seen all over the place. but every darn unit we have seen in the wild other than that Red 2 door has had the badlands steel bumper...

I'm guessing that the test mules are still sort of pieced together, and they just used the steel rear bumper on them?

EDIT - I am a moron, ignore me and this post.
You are not a moron. The early pictures were mix and match.

Slim

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a Heritage Limited coming in whenever Ford decides to build it, and I love the computer pics on the Ford website and ALL of the spy photos I have seen of it but I saw the Heritage Limited Robins Egg Blue Sport Model and I didn't like it.....I love the brown interior on either one but I hope the outside of my Limited looks more like the spy pics then the real life sport models I have seen in the wild.

I do DIG the yellow Heritage Sport model but my dealer sold the Robins Egg Blue sport in a day and the yellow one has been sitting for a month. Maybe got bad taste. LOL

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it's a tribute to the earlier Broncos but it just looks weird to me. I saw a sport heritage over the weekend and it looked awful.
Because it has two many doors to show any heritage whatso ever???

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Keys please!

So any news when they'll finally be releasing them? My scheduled date has been pushed back 7 times!!!
Hang in there , the Bronco is very much worth the wait ( I waited a long time!!) I got my ‘23 Bronco a little over a month now and I am blown away by how much I am enjoying this truck. For such a rough and tough truck. It drives beautiful on the highway. The build quality is at an entirely new level, such a solid vehicle. Also, the paint quality was literally perfection. Of all the cars I purchased in all my years my Bronco is the only one that the paint didn’t even have as much as a hair scratch. as I mentioned, well worth the wait 👍

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hang in there , the Bronco is very much worth the wait ( I waited a long time!!) I got my ‘23 Bronco a little over a month now and I am blown away by how much I am enjoying this truck. For such a rough and tough truck. It drives beautiful on the highway. The build quality is at an entirely new level, such a solid vehicle. Also, the paint quality was literally perfection. Of all the cars I purchased in all my years my Bronco is the only one that the paint didn’t even have as much as a hair scratch. as I mentioned, well worth the wait 👍
After talking with the person who is driving this heritage around for a few days his biggest takeaway was the build quality. He said it was the first Bronco he has driven that did not make creaking/rattling noises when going down the road.

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After talking with the person who is driving this heritage around for a few days his biggest takeaway was the build quality. He said it was the first Bronco he has driven that did not make creaking/rattling noises when going down the road.
That’s good to hear. I’m also rather taken back by how many people come up to me at a gas station or a store parking lot asking me about the bronco. People everywhere really love it.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking generally, I think the white dash would drive me nuts, but at the same time, I'd love white seats

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I guess the white color stops the creaking / rattle noises! Lol .Give it time...
Sponsored