Sponsored

2023 Heritage or wait for 2024

• Thread starter Deleted member 50782
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 50782

@FordVideoGuy ,

Hi I was hoping you could shed some light for me. I just got a notice that my 2023 Bronco Heritage has just shipped to my dealership in TN. I also noticed that Ford raised the price by 1300 dollars. This coupled with travel to pick it up and drive it back puts it within 500 dollars if I just order the exact same build as a 2024. From what I can tell, the major difference is the larger 12 in screen and the Ford table in the back. I dont even want to table. I sold my old truck already so I do not have a car at the moment. How long do you anticipate a 4 door Heritage to be built and shipped in 2024? Right now my new build is just confirmed at the Florida dealership nothing from Ford. Trying to decide if I should take the 2023 however I wouldnt want to miss out the 2024 if it would be built by the summer. Know what I mean.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

for 500.00, it might be better to wait, but then a bird in the hand is worth how many in the bush? It's hard to tell when they will get built but they seem to be putting out the 4 doors easier than the 2 doors.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
My24 Sasquatch's are suppose to get the 3.0 steering rack, that's the biggest change I'm aware of.

ptalbert33

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/1974 F100/1977 Lincoln Cont/2022 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the exact same boat. 23 is just about to ship and I have a 24 order in. When I called Ford, they told me that it has had some activity and has been "previewed". The price difference isn't much and I'm leaning towards waiting on the 24. The larger screen, table, and improved steering is probably worth the wait. Of course, when I see the 23, I'm going to have a hard time walking away!

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending on how you are going to use your RIG, you may want to wait for the HOSS 3.0 system that are coming with the 24's.

If not a big deal, get the 23.

Sponsored

HEBronco

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
With only 5% allocated for Heritages for 2024 and approx 1500 2023s that didn't get scheduled plus those who had been waiting for order banks to be open to place their order back in August, there may not be much left for new orders. I'd talk to your dealer and see how many Heritage orders they have in already. If there are already a couple ahead of you, I'd guess it could be a bit before they'd get around to building yours. I am a 2023 carryover 4 door order that placed a 2024 order in August since I wasn't already scheduled and I never got scheduled for 2023. I got Scheduled with this recent round of specialty scheduling for week of Jan 15th. It realistically could be a couple months before they do anymore specialty scheduling again and with the shipping issues if you did get scheduled then it could realistically be the middle of next year before it would make it to the dealership. I personally would probably just get the 2023 instead of waiting and hoping to get a 2024.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@FordVideoGuy ,

Hi I was hoping you could shed some light for me. I just got a notice that my 2023 Bronco Heritage has just shipped to my dealership in TN. I also noticed that Ford raised the price by 1300 dollars. This coupled with travel to pick it up and drive it back puts it within 500 dollars if I just order the exact same build as a 2024. From what I can tell, the major difference is the larger 12 in screen and the Ford table in the back. I dont even want to table. I sold my old truck already so I do not have a car at the moment. How long do you anticipate a 4 door Heritage to be built and shipped in 2024? Right now my new build is just confirmed at the Florida dealership nothing from Ford. Trying to decide if I should take the 2023 however I wouldnt want to miss out the 2024 if it would be built by the summer. Know what I mean.
First off, the dealer needs to provide the price protection on your 2023 order. Basically, you should pay the MSRP price at the time you ordered it, not the new MSRP price. I'll attach a document on this. Heritage isn't a fast scheduling configuration so it might take a long time. We finally got 6 of ours scheduled last week during a specialty only week. We ordered them originally on March 27th.

Price Protection.jpg

OP
OP

Deleted member 50782

Thanks @FordVideoGuy I appreciate it. I did ask about price protection and they said they checked and my order did not qualify for it. ill make sure to show them this. Also thanks as well about the ordering of a 2024. I dont think I can go a year without a car. I truly appreciate you responding. Love your videos.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks @FordVideoGuy I appreciate it. I did ask about price protection and they said they checked and my order did not qualify for it. ill make sure to show them this. Also thanks as well about the ordering of a 2024. I dont think I can go a year without a car. I truly appreciate you responding. Love your videos.
Not sure why your existing order wouldn’t qualify other than they would rather line their pockets. It doesn’t come out of their pockets, but it can be added to them.
Sponsored