Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I never converted to a 2023 order in November. After two years gave up and bought a Ranger. Sent an email to @Granger Ford in November asking for a cancellation. Have not received any refund on my reservation. I called Ford corporate customer service and they indicate that I have a 2023 on order. Granger tells me it was never converted. Has anyone received a refund from not converting to 2023?
It should be refunded when the 23 was cancelled.

Did you transfer into us? If you did, you were refunded when you transferred in and we had a $0 deposit.
Sponsored

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Did you transfer into us? If you did, you were refunded when you transferred in and we had a $0 deposit.
I placed my order on 10/29/20 and worked directly with Albert. When Samantha informed me that I would be required to deposit an additional $500 and wait up to five years, I elected to drop the reservation. On 11/29/22, after inquiring about the refund, Samantha responded to me and stated that "Ford will be working on cancelling and refunding deposits." I have not received a refund. Zach, what is the next step?

OP
OP
Bimmerxi

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zach, 10-1-2020 reservation was always with you, not a transfer. Ford customer service tells me I have a bronco on order for 2023, Samantha at Granger said 23 order never placed and Ford has taken over the processing??? Does Granger or Ford pay back the reservation fee???

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach, 10-1-2020 reservation was always with you, not a transfer. Ford customer service tells me I have a bronco on order for 2023, Samantha at Granger said 23 order never placed and Ford has taken over the processing??? Does Granger or Ford pay back the reservation fee???
Can you message me your reservation id? I'll look into it.