First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 K5 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anybody experienced issues getting their $100 deposit refunded after cancelling a reservation?

I cancelled my reservation on 7/17 and have yet to receive anything. Ford has told me I have to work with the dealership directly, but they seem clueless on how to proceed.

I've been working with the dealership for near two weeks now with no resolution. I have escalated it with Ford, but again they direct me to the dealership itself.
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s the benefit of credit cards.. just dispute it, they should give you your $100 and let them argue with the dealership.

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Knowing you have canceled your reservation, we as a community can no longer speak to you. This is a courtesy message that will not be repeated. To have rights of communication reinstated please inform the Forum that you have a second reservation and you only canceled a duplicate. ?
Come back into the fold so we can once again talk all things Bronco ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anybody experienced issues getting their $100 deposit refunded after cancelling a reservation?

I cancelled my reservation on 7/17 and have yet to receive anything. Ford has told me I have to work with the dealership directly, but they seem clueless on how to proceed.

I've been working with the dealership for near two weeks now with no resolution. I have escalated it with Ford, but again they direct me to the dealership itself.
The heavy handed way would be to call the credit card company and tell them. That would get things moving quickly enough.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Try2k

Base
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 K5 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was trying to avoid the dispute, but that is my next step.

Knowing you have canceled your reservation, we as a community can no longer speak to you. This is a courtesy message that will not be repeated. To have rights of communication reinstated please inform the Forum that you have a second reservation and you only canceled a duplicate. ?
Dont worry, I have another reservation placed! ;)

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You may think this is funny, but it is not, and does not help the OP with his issue.

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whew...
Brothers / Sisters, please let all with ears to hear know TRY2K has NOT abandoned us! hip hip ... hooray, (you know the rest) ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You may think this is funny, but it is not, and does not help the OP with his issue.
It was funny and lighthearted. Unless someone here works for Ford I don’t think anyone here can help him personally anyways.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, I moved a reservation from a dealer to another. Called Ford, and that day there was a 'pending' 100 refund from the original dealer on my bank statement as a merchandise return. That was last Thurs or Friday. As of now its still showing online banking acct transaction as pending. Only been 1 business day technically, not worried. But it definitely shows up on the acct it was charged from, pending, but it's there.
Sponsored