• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina 2023 Wildtrack Hoss 3.0 Fox takeoffs

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow! Hell of a deal for the new Hoss 3.0 stuff! Their so beefy compared to the Bilstein's 2" ones!
Sponsored

Kortwa

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If absolutely everyone in front falls through, I am interested!

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Before to you put them on could you take measurements so we can update the suspension comparison chart?
@jalawson can you link to the spreadsheet or show me what measurements you need please?

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco, ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Awesome! My Ford technician didnā€™t have any problem at all swapping them out. The only small thing is that the bolts on the bottom (in the rear) are slightly different on the Fox shocks so you may want to order a pair from parts. However, you can install them with your old ones, Iā€™m just a perfectionist.

First Name
Cyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome! My Ford technician didnā€™t have any problem at all swapping them out. The only small thing is that the bolts on the bottom (in the rear) are slightly different on the Fox shocks so you may want to order a pair from parts. However, you can install them with your old ones, Iā€™m just a perfectionist.
This is super helpful! I can't wait to get these installed thank you for the insight.

Reactions: Rip

Sponsored

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How's the ride now with the Fox compared to the Bilsteins?
The Fox setup has a good ride to it but I canā€™t say it is radically better than my first edition. I can tell a difference but it isnā€™t as different as the Hitachis vs Bilsteins.
Sponsored