• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2023 WildTrak Lux, SAS, MIC with Tow package $69k OBO (San Diego)

WldTrack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Rapror
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2023 WildTrak 354A Package Hard top with HOSS 3.0 upgrade in Oxford White. I'd like to sell for $70k.

C2866A71-7B8E-4C60-B5C9-BEC7D523932E.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Note that you cannot sell your allocation without the cooperation of your dealer. There is a name-match policy in place for Broncos and it is in the dealer's best interest to only sell the Bronco to the person listed on the allocation. If they don't they themselves could lose future allocation. So if you don't take it, then they would be better off keeping the Bronco and selling it to someone else above the MSRP.

Just bringing it up because if your dealer is not on-board with the plan, you may have to buy the Bronco yourself and then sell it to the individual after the fact. Which means you'll have to factor in the tax/registration/etc. costs.

Good luck. $5k over MSRP on a Wildtrak honestly isn't too horrible compared to what others have asked for them.

OP
OP
WldTrack

WldTrack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Rapror
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Didn’t realize I needed to clarify.

I will purchase my allocation and then sell it to whomever for $5k-$10k above my purchase price. This deal has nothing to do with my dealer. Please message me with any offers.

cire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aspiring Bronco Owner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Perspective (disclosure -- I failed in maths, economics, writing, and english, so take this with a grain of salt):

$61,640 + $5,500 (TTR in San Diego)
$67,140 Your cost-ish excluding dealer fees

Buyer pays $5-$10k ADM + TTR

That truck could end up costing someone $75k - $85k all in

Not to mention the titling process could cause transfer delays and the state of registration could fluctuate the total cost up/down a couple grand.

Easier to walk away than try to make a few bucks in this current economy. Either way, good luck with your sale.

-cc

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
unless buyer can buy direct from dealer then they end up effectively paying double sales tax plus the $5-10k you're asking on top. Seems pretty rich for current market.

Sponsored

c72k

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol there are dealers with in stock inventory on similar builds MRSP +$2k. What a fkn joke

OP
OP
WldTrack

WldTrack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Rapror
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco was built 12/28. Ford said it should arrive at my dealer between Jan 15-21. I’m not trying to get rich on this thing but if I turn it back to the dealer they are going to mark it up $10k and sell it. Make me an offer.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some people are desperate and probably will take you up on your offer without doing the math.

But honestly, you either need to ask the dealer to give you 5K to walk, or whoever buys it from you, you're getting into get creative with the selling price numbers for them to save on taxes.

There's some states where the sales tax doesn't get passed on but California isn't one of them.

By the time I'm done with my price protection, my WT would have been 57K out the door.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BBW. Look at spelling on vehicle owned. Length of membership. Members on this board have been burned on parts listed for sale. And now, after a little push back willingness to take less, but a buyer would still pay double taxes and a ADM to seller. Seller would need to pay cash and buyer would need the DMV involved from the start to insure secure and reasonable time wise title transfer.

Any attempt to hide profits from DMV could come back on the buyer, so is it worth all this effort for the seller and buyer when there are brand new (title wise) available on dealer lots for the same or less? And, do they have the cash to get the title as fast as possible?

If he finances that will cause more time and effort on buyers part.

I would NEED the DMV to be involved to get title and either pay cash or deal with financing, this adds up to a lot of time and effort; I'd rather just pay a dealer.

Which I wouldn't because I'm paying MSRP! Not double the taxes and an ADM, but not to a dealer, but a private party who will make it more work for me. And I get a used titled vehicle too, better not total it anytime soon. At least a dealership can insure proper transfer of title and a new title at that.

OP
OP
WldTrack

WldTrack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Rapror
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To everyone who commented but didn’t make an offer. Cool story. Bunch of sour people on here who can’t afford broncos.

Again to all. I ordered 2 broncos and because I don’t want one, I’m trying to pass it along. I’ll be into it for $67k. Titles and registration won’t be any different than buying any other vehicle.

If I give it back the dealer, they will list it between $71-$75k.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To everyone who commented but didn’t make an offer. Cool story. Bunch of sour people on here who can’t afford broncos.

Again to all. I ordered 2 broncos and because I don’t want one, I’m trying to pass it along. I’ll be into it for $67k. Titles and registration won’t be any different than buying any other vehicle.

If I give it back the dealer, they will list it between $71-$75k.
so people are sour and can't afford broncos if they point out the flaws in your idea and how much more people would pay you vs buying from a dealer (even with dealer ADM)? Its not that people can't afford Broncos, they're just trying to help out other members and avoid them overpaying for something they can get at same cost or less, and definitely with much less title work, from elsewhere.

Buying from a dealer at $71k vs from you at $71k, I sure would go with the dealer option.

Title & registration are different when a vehicle is titled and has a lien on it vs when it has no lien and is untitled.

Recommend you pass up the 2nd one and give up on profiteering idea.

OP
OP
WldTrack

WldTrack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Rapror
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just found out I have price protection on the extra bronco. It will lower the price $2595 off of the MSRP.

OP
OP
WldTrack

WldTrack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Rapror
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Truck is in the railyard in Blue Island, Illinois. Should be arriving end of January. Let's make a deal. This truck has the items that you cannot get such as Lux, SAS, MIC, tow package

OP
OP
WldTrack

WldTrack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Rapror
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Photo update