Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

With Granger you have great price guaranteed & no shenanigans. Having dealer you can trust saves a lot of sleep. And they really went the extra mile pulling their '24 allocations forward to cover their reservations. The '23 Broncos are having less problems and you're still in time for price protection. In hindsight, you wonder how it could work out better.

In '22 and '23 we bought our Ford ESP extended warranties w Granger. Back in '21 I messaged Zach couple times about maybe moving my early reservation to them. Then the allocation slime came back. And people said you couldn't move reservations anyway. So stayed w original dealer. Back in July '20 I was really mad at my dealer for not getting me a day-1 timestamp after I paid $1k deposit weeks before the reveal. Then late '21 early '22 I realised they did me a favor. Many times better not to be first. And had more time to learn the options to adjust the build. When scheduled in '22 the build was very different from my original July '20 plan.
I feel very fortunate indeed. I had originally planned on getting a BaseManSquatch until Ford decided not to release that until 2022. I ended up ordering a Badlands to get the better axles and suspension along with the 7MT assuming I’d just upgrade the wheels and tires anyways. Then 2023 came along and the Heritage Edition was exactly what I wanted with cloth seats, no disco, and wheels I could live with.

Zach also offered me a Sport for 6% under invoice so that has now become my daily driver and will spare my Heritage from the winter rust machine here in Wisconsin. Had Zach not pulled forward the 2024 allocations, I’d probably held off buying the full size especially given the large price increases.
Sponsored

BroncoBiatch

Big Bend
First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Besides the priority code does the actual order number from Ford tell you anything? Do they all have a letter in front?

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Besides the priority code does the actual order number from Ford tell you anything? Do they all have a letter in front?
I believe those are your initials, at least it looks like that on my order and a previous order for a different vehicle had my initials as well.

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the conformation emails did everyone get the same "Thank you for your early order....you will hear from us within 45 days"
I don't know why they put an amount of days in there when 45 days out from the opening of the orders isn't even close to what I'm hearing for 1st production. Any of you 1st day orders get a next email 🤣

Last edited:

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the conformation emails did everyone get the same "Thank you for your early order....you will hear from within 45 days"
I don't know why they put an amount of days in there when 45 days out from the opening of the orders isn't even close to what I'm hearing for 1st production. Any of you 1st day orders get a next email 🤣
I haven't gotten another email after the confirmation yet, but it also hasn't been 45 days yet. I know we're close tho, I think it's been like what, 40 days, since August 16

Sponsored

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed mine on the 17th and was given 19.
Same here
Placed mine on the 19th and was given code - 19

See you sometime in the next decade lol
my order confirmation e indicated I would receive an update within 45 days. That’ll be October 1st. We will see, I don’t expect to see the outer banks, hard top Sasquatch with the Lux package that I ordered till September at the earliest.

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm expecting 6-9 month wait at least but willing to wait till the end of 24 productions. All I'm hoping for is that I get 24 MY, it's significant to me. To go with my 74. I too ordered hard top, lux, SAS haha the constraint trio 😆 but a Badlands for me.

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the conformation emails did everyone get the same "Thank you for your early order....you will hear from us within 45 days"
Nothing yet.. guess we will all just have to update on this thread when we do… 🫠😴

OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m pretty sure it’s been 45 days now and I haven’t received an email. 😴

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure it’s been 45 days now and I haven’t received an email. 😴
Sounds about right ha, I guess we just keep waiting for when we will actually hear anything.

Anyone hear any updates on when they are going to start scheduling? I'm gonna guess the strike has it all pushed out. How many 23s are left waiting to finish?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Awoww281

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds about right ha, I guess we just keep waiting for when we will actually hear anything.

Anyone hear any updates on when they are going to start scheduling? I'm gonna guess the strike has it all pushed out. How many 23s are left waiting to finish?
I heard November

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My 45 days is Monday. I was just hoping for any email even if it said sorry because of the strike we don't have any new information.

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Passed my 45 days last Saturday and still nothing ha not that I was actually expecting something.

WestlakeHorn

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Based on my previous ordering experience during the ’rona (two trucks), I would not expect an email until they are scheduling your vehicle.

e92miami

Outer Banks
First Name
Noby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see way more broncos out on the road now. It makes me think Ford has started catching up in the builds and how long it takes.

2 doors are still pretty rare to see, which is sad. Two most common things are I hear are I didnt know they came like that referring to 2 doors, followed by MT.
Because all the 2 doors are sitting on dealer lots
Sponsored