Sponsored

January 2024 orders -- estimated build dates?

Tmiller

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
super excited about ordering my Bronco 1/6/24. Thoughts on estimated build dates?
Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Could be anywhere between 3-6 months...quite a few people that ordered in August are just starting to get built now. Other factors could affect your build time as well, such as dealer allocation, parts constraints with your build/options, supply chain disruptions or improvements.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thoughts on estimated build dates?

Without the following info (and even with the following info) nobody can really give an accurate estimated build date:
-dealer allocations
-amount of dealer orders
-specs of other dealer orders
-specs of your order
-how your order fits into current constraints
-your order priority number
-other dealer orders priority number

The good news is that it has been reported that there is currently only about 5k unscheduled retail orders in the system, which equates to about half a months production. So realistically, as long as your dealer is not oversaturated with orders, you should get built in a few months.

Other than that, watch the forum for scheduling announcements and enjoy the wait.

OP
OP
Tmiller

Tmiller

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Without the following info (and even with the following info) nobody can really give an accurate estimated build date:
-dealer allocations
-amount of dealer orders
-specs of your order

The good news is that it has been reported that there is currently only about 5k unscheduled retail orders in the system, which equates to about half a months production. So realistically, as long as your dealer is not oversaturated with orders, you should get built in a few months.

Other than that, watch the forum for scheduling announcements and enjoy the wait.
That’s helpful thanks.
I ordered an automatic Big bend, Mid package, rear locking, and tube steps. Thats all

OP
OP
Tmiller

Tmiller

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

-dealer allocations
-amount of dealer orders
-specs of your order

I know that there are 5k unscheduled orders, but do we know how many orders are scheduled now? If we know they can get about 10k built each month, makes me wonder how many are scheduled to be built total as of now

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since mine have already been built and delivered I pay less attention to the scheduling info these days, but I think Broncos are currently scheduled out to around mid-February or so. That would mean there is probably around 10-15k of scheduled orders.

We also don't know how many non-retail orders (dealer inventory) are in the system and what percentage of those Ford plans on scheduling each month.

OP
OP
Tmiller

Tmiller

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since mine have already been built and delivered I pay less attention to the scheduling info these days, but I think Broncos are currently scheduled out to around mid-February or so. That would mean there is probably around 10-15k of scheduled orders.

We also don't know how many non-retail orders (dealer inventory) are in the system and what percentage of those Ford plans on scheduling each month.
If that’s the case then it might be safe to say it’s possible I’d get a March build date? Ive been seeing a few people near the end of 2023 getting their build dates within a month or so after ordering. Pretty quick

ophelan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4dr Badsquatch, 2004 VW R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order just went in yesterday so I'm in for a bit of a wait. That said, based on my understanding, February is scheduled, and in theory Ford intends to build 8000 Broncos in March and current has 5538 unscheduled orders, meaning it's going to be other constraints pushing builds out. For example, they're targeting 2800 Sasquatch builds and have 3525 Sasquatch orders. Dealer allocation, parts availability, and other voodoo are probably the driving factors given the low order bank numbers. tl;dr it's impossible to see my truck built earlier than April, and I'm tacking on a couple more months to that to account for unknowns. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised.

OP
OP
Tmiller

Tmiller

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My order just went in yesterday so I'm in for a bit of a wait. That said, based on my understanding, February is scheduled, and in theory Ford intends to build 8000 Broncos in March and current has 5538 unscheduled orders, meaning it's going to be other constraints pushing builds out. For example, they're targeting 2800 Sasquatch builds and have 3525 Sasquatch orders. Dealer allocation, parts availability, and other voodoo are probably the driving factors given the low order bank numbers. tl;dr it's impossible to see my truck built earlier than April, and I'm tacking on a couple more months to that to account for unknowns. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Makes sense. If we’re part of the 5538 unscheduled orders, seems like we should get a build date in March if everything goes as planned. Hopefully we will both be pleasantly surprised

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I placed my order last Tuesday for an Everglades. They are doing priority scheduling tomorrow and my dealer let me know mine is in "preview" today. This is the only Everglades my dealership has ever ordered so it'll be interesting to see if it's pulled with only 1 week of being in the system. Keep yall updated!

Sponsored

ophelan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4dr Badsquatch, 2004 VW R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only 60 Everglades orders on the books; with that priority scheduling looks like you're sitting pretty!

My Badlands has Sasquatch so I think April is the earliest there will be capacity for it.

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you guys that are doing custom builds getting X-plan pricing, or just paying MSRP? I want to order a BD SAS '24 but have been turned off by all of the recent price increases.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Are you guys that are doing custom builds getting X-plan pricing, or just paying MSRP? I want to order a BD SAS '24 but have been turned off by all of the recent price increases.
I ordered back in December at MSRP.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have access to xplan and dealer is honoring it I ordered on 1/2, badlands sas hardtop lux tow pkg so I’m probably screwed I have all the constraints lol

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If that’s the case then it might be safe to say it’s possible I’d get a March build date? Ive been seeing a few people near the end of 2023 getting their build dates within a month or so after ordering. Pretty quick
Possible, yes, but I wouldn't bet the farm on March. Although there are lots of builds in work or soon to be, there are still plenty of Aug-Dec orders that don't have production weeks yet, especially the elusive OBX SAS.
Sponsored