Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If true I won't see my build till Sept. Oct. Maybe I'll 99 it and wait to see if they bring back AMB.
I would absolutely 99 my order if I'm not scheduled by late summer. We can assume the 23MY could potentially start sooner than 22MY did and we could also see new colors and improvements like hard surfaces on the back seats of mgv equipped trims as well as maybe us Badlands folks that opted for a V6 getting a damn roof rack from the factory
Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So made a few graphs to illustrate when you MIGHT expect YOUR bronco to be built based on when you ordered.
using numbers from how many reservations were made and assuming 70% order rate. Comparing that to production numbers which (fingers crossed) have been hovering around 10k units per month for the last 3 months.

so baring any further delays heres what i got .

first orders by day of reservation (first 30 days)
F2CCB154-4884-47F8-AAD1-72834C44DBEB.jpeg

so as you can see the VAST majority of reservations were the first 24hrs after it went live. So if you reserved yours in that first day. Your in that group. Then a steady decline from there.
Total orders is (roughly) 140,000 units. Cant find any GOOD data on it. But roughly 70k of those were reserved in the first 24 hours or half the total.

now production numbers. (Will be updated Monthly) updated February 2, 2022

View attachment 259504
so based on this data. If you reserved yours within the first 24 hours and HAVENT gotten yours yet, baring any more hiccups, you SHOULD get it by April? Maybe later. Again guestimations. Then if you reserved it in the first week, you should see it by July. Then within the first 30 days you should see it by September. Then if you have an order AT ALL (including if you made it today) you should see it by the end of the year. (By which point there SHOULD be about 175,000 built)

i know thats a LONG time meaning some people will be waiting 24+ months from the time of reservation to delivery. But thats what happens when you have the hottest vehicle in 30 years mixed with a global supply chain issue.
Broncos are built AS CLOSE TO reservation order as possible, but theres 2 major factors

1 dealer allocation - Some dealers get their broncos faster than others.
So if you know your order is at a larger dealer move your timeline up, smaller move back.

2 part supply issue - some items are taking longer to fill, Towing packages, hard tops, manual trans, 2.7L, 2 door, and higher trims requiring more chips etc.

this is just for a rough time line of how long your vehicle MAY take.
Any updates now that we have the March data, also order banks closed so this may help predict better.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
So made a few graphs to illustrate when you MIGHT expect YOUR bronco to be built based on when you ordered.
using numbers from how many reservations were made and assuming 70% order rate. Comparing that to production numbers which (fingers crossed) have been hovering around 10k units per month for the last 3 months.

so baring any further delays heres what i got .

first orders by day of reservation (first 30 days)
F2CCB154-4884-47F8-AAD1-72834C44DBEB.jpeg

so as you can see the VAST majority of reservations were the first 24hrs after it went live. So if you reserved yours in that first day. Your in that group. Then a steady decline from there.
Total orders is (roughly) 140,000 units. Cant find any GOOD data on it. But roughly 70k of those were reserved in the first 24 hours or half the total.

now production numbers. (Will be updated Monthly) updated May 25, 2022

AE50D035-B22F-4395-9DBE-E645135BCE23.jpeg

so based on this data. If you reserved yours within the first 24 hours and HAVENT gotten yours yet, baring any more hiccups, you SHOULD get it by April? Maybe later. Again guestimations. Then if you reserved it in the first week, you should see it by July. Then within the first 30 days you should see it by September. Then if you have an order AT ALL (including if you made it today) you should see it by the end of the year. (By which point there SHOULD be about 175,000 built)

i know thats a LONG time meaning some people will be waiting 24+ months from the time of reservation to delivery. But thats what happens when you have the hottest vehicle in 30 years mixed with a global supply chain issue.
Broncos are built AS CLOSE TO reservation order as possible, but theres 2 major factors

1 dealer allocation - Some dealers get their broncos faster than others.
So if you know your order is at a larger dealer move your timeline up, smaller move back.

2 part supply issue - some items are taking longer to fill, Towing packages, hard tops, manual trans, 2.7L, 2 door, and higher trims requiring more chips etc.

this is just for a rough time line of how long your vehicle MAY take.
massive update!
So Big milestone!
Estimated that ALL week 1 orders have been produced! Its absolutely INSANE that its taken nearly 2 YEARS since week 1 orders were placed that they are being filled.

so again for those waiting. If you ordered after week 1 you still have a while to wait. But if your week one it should be SOON.

CKBK

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered on July 31st, 2020 and I'm still in 'Place Order in Progress'.
Badlands 2DR, SAS, LUX, 2.7, MIC.
Does the dealer get notification that your Bronco is in production and then your 'backdoor' link gets updated?

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
massive update!
So Big milestone!
Estimated that ALL week 1 orders have been produced! Its absolutely INSANE that its taken nearly 2 YEARS since week 1 orders were placed that they are being filled.

so again for those waiting. If you ordered after week 1 you still have a while to wait. But if your week one it should be SOON.
Iā€™m 7/20 so at the end of week 1. Iā€™m still waiting for a VIN. 4door/OBX/Lux/Sasquatch/2.7/MIC

Sponsored
OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m 7/20 so at the end of week 1. Iā€™m still waiting for a VIN. 4door/OBX/Lux/Sasquatch/2.7/MIC
You have a few part constricted items tho.
i dont know if MIC still is.
2.7 was for sure.
But the biggest is LUX. Needs the most chips. So it will be delayed unfortunately

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have a few part constricted items tho.
i dont know if MIC still is.
2.7 was for sure.
But the biggest is LUX. Needs the most chips. So it will be delayed unfortunately
its hard to say if the
LUX is what is holding it up. I got impatient back in December and from the same dealer order a 2nd OBX/LUX/2.7L soft top and took delivery just 123 days later.
Sponsored