Newface

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are currently 5,174 total retail unscheduled orders as of 1/8/24.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See previous report

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (1/8/24) page 8
Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Might be a silly question but what does “Var ppts” mean

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Might be a silly question but what does “Var ppts” mean
It stands for variance in percentage points. (var. ppts)
The difference in percent of order mix for a trim or commodity in the Unscheduled Order Banks (USOB), and the percent production capacity for such a trim or commodity at the plant.
It used to be significant when orders exceed capacity, because it gave you an indication of what trims or commodities were constrained.
now that all orders do not amount to one month worth of production capacity, the ppts value is no longer significant and misleading.
Capacity is percent for a trim or commodity taken as a percent a total plant production,
while order percentage is the percent of orders for a certain trim or commodity within the current order mix.
So comparing the two values is no longer informative.
Ford's production capacity is about 10,000 vehicles per month while total orders in the USOB are around 5,000.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It stands for variance in percentage points. (var. ppts)
The difference in percent of order mix for a trim or commodity in the Unscheduled Order Banks (USOB), and the percent production capacity for such a trim or commodity at the plant.
It used to be significant when orders exceed capacity, because it gave you an indication of what trims or commodities were constrained.
now that all orders do not amount to one month worth of production capacity, the ppts value is no longer significant and misleading.
Capacity is percent for a trim or commodity taken as a percent a total plant production,
while order percentage is the percent of orders for a certain trim or commodity within the current order mix.
So comparing the two values is no longer informative.
Ford's production capacity is about 10,000 vehicles per month while total orders in the USOB are around 5,000.
super helpful thanks so much for the context!

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Manual is still Zero... damn....
Manual is not zero, in fact many MY 24 Manual Transmission are being built and scheduled, this zero value is for the 2023 MY production capacity where they restricted the manual ordering .
Ford has not bothered updating this value for the 24 MY.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Brave Man Since the number of unscheduled Heritage Editions hasn’t changed since the order banks closed in December (starting with 12/11 report), is there still an issue with scheduling? Some unmentioned commodity restraint or supplier issue blocking scheduling? Or are they just taking a break before ramping up scheduling later this month?

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Brave Man Since the number of unscheduled Heritage Editions hasn’t changed since the order banks closed in December (starting with 12/11 report), is there still an issue with scheduling? Some unmentioned commodity restraint or supplier issue blocking scheduling? Or are they just taking a break before ramping up scheduling later this month?
No new orders for Heritages can be entered any longer, the deadline for the 4 door was November 27, and the two door was December 4th.

they scheduled a lot of “priority” trims that includes Heritages, Everglades, and Raptors on November 16, I think they had one other scheduling that included priority trims on November 30th.
since then they have not scheduled any Heritages. I think all the production weeks of January and February are spoken for by now.
when they start scheduling for March and April build dates we may see some or all of the unscheduled Heritages scheduled on a priority scheduling week.

Bubbabadger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2024 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting this. Looking at the bottom, am I reading it right that there are zero 99 codes, meaning no parts constraints?

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No new orders for Heritages can be entered any longer, the deadline for the 4 door was November 27, and the two door was December 4th.

they scheduled a lot of “priority” trims that includes Heritages, Everglades, and Raptors on November 16, I think they had one other scheduling that included priority trims on November 30th.
since then they have not scheduled any Heritages. I think all the production weeks of January and February are spoken for by now.
when they start scheduling for March and April build dates we may see some or all of the unscheduled Heritages scheduled on a priority scheduling week.
That makes sense. Thank you!

Sponsored

Evergladesbronco

Everglades
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
There are currently 5,174 total retail unscheduled orders as of 1/8/24.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See previous report

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (1/8/24) page 8
Do these come out weekly?

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Do these come out weekly?
Yes….these are really fun to read every Tuesday and try to read between the lines.

The Ford Video Guy also does some great play by play interpretations of these reports on YouTube.

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Yes….these are really fun to read every Tuesday and try to read between the lines.

The Ford Video Guy also does some great play by play interpretations of these reports on YouTube.
You're right, I just watched his latest one last night and he did an awesome job breaking it down.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

Do you know how often they schedule "priority" builds? I'm guessing we should see one coming up for March/April build weeks.

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got scheduled on my Heritage 1 day after I ordered it.
So far, week of 02/19
Sponsored