John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received the email at 6:38 that my 2 dr Heritage scheduled. I’ve never seen it happen this late. I contacted Chat at 5:00 and they said “In order processing”, thought for sure it wouldn’t happen this week.

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Just received the email at 6:38 that my 2 dr Heritage scheduled. I’ve never seen it happen this late. I contacted Chat at 5:00 and they said “In order processing”, thought for sure it wouldn’t happen this week.
Yayyy, I was worried too when mine hadn’t come through by a little after 4… what’s your build week?

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
March 18th ? Wonder if that means March is damn near filled up already and they haven’t really scheduled shit
I doubt it!! It looks like they’re running Everglades down the line the week of 3/4 and Heritages 3/18. I bet they’ll schedule “normal” trims in the next week or two.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yayyy, I was worried too when mine hadn’t come through by a little after 4… what’s your build week?
3/25

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Started a build week threat for all of us in the 3/4 group - Bronco Build Week 3/4/2024

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Oh gotcha, this is maddening at this point lol I don’t think I have it in me to deal with another shit show like I did with my f250 platinum tremor waited 9.5 months for that in the height of covid you would think at this point they got their shit back together. It is what it is if they can’t get it to me by early June I’ll just bow out the reasoning behind that is I’ll be trading a mustang and around here you need to do that spring/early summer sports car “season” after that you will get absolutely rapped on trade
I started scouring dealerships for broncos that were writhin driving distance….a 500-800 mile radius from me. I found pretty much what I ordered (a black diamond with everything) for sale. A dealer had. 24 Everglades listed for sale that was “in production” status. I have it reserved with a deposit and price agreement at MSRP.
My Everglades is on the train Right now while my BD order I cancelled. I’m willing to bet the dealer left it in tbe USOB…..and it still hasn’t been scheduled.

You will start seeing 24s on dealer lots available as people back out of orders, refuse delivery, or dealers start getting 24s in stock.

put the feelers out and you will find something faster. If you have the time and money you could fly somewhere and drive your pony home next week.

a loaded BD is the same price as an Everglades. That was my revelation: don’t only focus on the trim you ordered, consider other options.

Sponsored

Scuber

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checked with Ford chat as I didn’t hear anything. chat shows Wildtrak is built and on route to dealer. Estimated delivery is today?
that doesn’t make sense. 2 weeks ago when I check there was nothing, hadn’t been scheduled yet.
anyone have experience with this?
I had a call into my dealer.

update: chat saying my Wildtrak has shipped just didn’t make sense. Went back on chat and asked again. First chat was mistaken, apparently my dealer groups orders from the week and submits all orders once a week. The vehicle I was told about this morning was a Bronco Sport ordered the same day as my Wildtrak.
Back to waiting room.

Last edited:

Steven Conner

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Low confidence for my Black Diamond hard top, I guess. I barely see any black diamonds in the road. Everything is Badlands and Outer Banks.
Hey sorry to hear that yours hasn’t gotten built yet I just found out that mine is finished now awaiting shipment. Hang in there you will get yours too!

Greg_M

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali Dually
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The issue is that Ford does not pull directly from the order bank and build just because they have unscheduled retail orders. Dealer allocations factor in to scheduling. Dealers also have retail orders and stock orders to be fulfilled. For instance, if you order an outer banks from a dealer, but they don’t have an allocation for that trim that month, it won’t be built.

I was told by the dealer we ordered ours from that customer orders are priority build over the dealer retail and stock orders

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I was told by the dealer we ordered ours from that customer orders are priority build over the dealer retail and stock orders
They are from what I’ve heard, but if the dealership doesnt have an allocation for a particular customers order, they will build stock/dealer orders that the dealership does have an allocation for.
Sponsored