First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got scheduled on my Heritage 1 day after I ordered it.
So far, week of 02/19
Congrats! 🎉 Hope build week stays at 2/19! 🙏 Must be a Canadian thing though. Watched your video, very informative. US Order Banks for 2024 2dr Heritage were only open until 12/4.

I reordered my 2024 2dr Heritage Edition on 11/28/23, replacing the 18x build week scheduled 2023 that was cancelled by @Ford Motor Company on 11/23/23. I am still waiting to be scheduled for 2024 and will likely hit 1250+ days waiting on my 1st Bronco.

Ford Chat said, today, that they “have my order in the system and my Bronco will be scheduled as soon as the next available build week opens up…” 🤣😂🤣
Sponsored

Last edited:

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congrats! 🎉 Hope build week stays at 2/19! 🙏 Must be a Canadian thing though. Watched your video, very informative. US Order Banks for 2024 2dr Heritage were only open until 12/4.

I reordered my 2024 2dr Heritage Edition on 11/15/23, replacing the 18x build week scheduled 2023 that was cancelled by @Ford Motor Company on 11/10/23. I am still waiting to be scheduled for 2024 and will likely hit 1250+ days waiting on my 1st Bronco.

Ford Chat said, today, that they “have my order in the system and my Bronco will be scheduled as soon as the next available build week opens up…” 🤣😂🤣
Robin's Egg blue and 2.7.
She'll be a rocket ship! 🤘🏻😃🤘🏻
I went Azure Grey, 2.3L.
I don't understand Ford's dealer allocations, but I'd think it would be less of an issue for '24 than in 2021/22.
Your dealer a big city dealer??
You should see a date coming your way soon 🤞

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Robin's Egg blue and 2.7.
She'll be a rocket ship! 🤘🏻😃🤘🏻
I went Azure Grey, 2.3L.
I don't understand Ford's dealer allocations, but I'd think it would be less of an issue for '24 than in 2021/22.
Your dealer a big city dealer??
You should see a date coming your way soon 🤞
Nope. Granger Ford in IA. 2K under Invoice. Lost original private offer but getting $4250 in price protection. Granger leverage their future allocation to get all of their 1000+ reservations scheduled in ‘23. Hopefully allocation is not an issue for reordered ones.

Reactions: TLO

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I am not sure but I am guessing about once a month and they have not had one since late November so, they are due for one.
Will be interesting to see! I placed my Everglades order on Tuesday, so I'm wondering how long it will take it to be picked up since they're only going to produce such a small percentage of these. Mine will be the first Everglades to come into my dealer

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are currently 5,174 total retail unscheduled orders as of 1/8/24.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See previous report

page 8.jpg
Well I ordered my OB back in Oct. 25, 2023 and I just got the email that it's already been built and waiting to ship. Not even 3 months and mine was the hardtop with lux package. Not bad. Maybe their back up to snuff. Just hope the quality is there as promised.

Sponsored

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I ordered my OB back in Oct. 25, 2023 and I just got the email that it's already been built and waiting to ship. Not even 3 months and mine was the hardtop with lux package. Not bad. Maybe their back up to snuff. Just hope the quality is there as promised.
Does it have SAS?