Newface

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are currently 5,775 total retail unscheduled orders as of 1/22/24.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See previous report

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (1/22/24) page 8
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scuber

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still shows no constraint. That’s encouraging. Just need some scheduling now!

BadlandsTC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there anyway of knowing how many have shipped. all the numbers are increasing

Scuber

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there anyway of knowing how many have shipped. all the numbers are increasing
this chart has nothing to do with shipping. only shows the number of retail orders that have not been scheduled for production yet.
ford has scheduled to week 10, first week of March.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
this chart has nothing to do with shipping. only shows the number of retail orders that have not been scheduled for production yet.
ford has scheduled to week 10, first week of March.
When did that happen? Last I knew they were scheduled to the end of February and haven’t scheduled since, not that a week matters much

Sponsored

broncolado

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Low confidence for my Black Diamond hard top, I guess. I barely see any black diamonds in the road. Everything is Badlands and Outer Banks.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
When did that happen? Last I knew they were scheduled to the end of February and haven’t scheduled since, not that a week matters much
They haven't scheduled for March yet. They are scheduling on 1/25/24 (this Thursday) for "week 10", which is the beginning of March. The chart is only showing what is in the Unscheduled Order Bank - not what has been scheduled and/or shipped.

Evergladesbronco

Everglades
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Anyone know why they didn’t schedule last Thursday?

Scuber

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ya poor choice of words on my part. They have scheduled to Week 10 but not released the week 10 scheduling.
according to the other tread week 10 schedule will be priority for Raptor, Everglade, HE and HL. Others might fit in if it makes sense to Ford scheduling people.

Sponsored

Scuber

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Low confidence for my Black Diamond hard top, I guess. I barely see any black diamonds in the road. Everything is Badlands and Outer Banks.
the numbers look pretty good for all. There is hope.
the monthly build capacity is approximately 10,000 vehicle. US capacity for BD is 8% or about 800 per month. There are only 682 current US which yours is one. Hard tops have the same promise.

broncolado

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So if there’s 5000 unscheduled order bank, with a capacity of 10,000/mo… is the entire order bank going to be fulfilled in the next 1-2 months?

Scuber

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if there’s 5000 unscheduled order bank, with a capacity of 10,000/mo… is the entire order bank going to be fulfilled in the next 1-2 months?
As long as Ford pulls from the USOB, Yes that makes sense.
If they built from the USOB only that would only be 2 weeks work. All 5,775 could/should be built in March. Add in what ever is ordered between now and then, Ford should still be caught up by the end of March.
fingers crossed

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
The issue is that Ford does not pull directly from the order bank and build just because they have unscheduled retail orders. Dealer allocations factor in to scheduling. Dealers also have retail orders and stock orders to be fulfilled. For instance, if you order an outer banks from a dealer, but they don’t have an allocation for that trim that month, it won’t be built.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ya poor choice of words on my part. They have scheduled to Week 10 but not released the week 10 scheduling.
according to the other tread week 10 schedule will be priority for Raptor, Everglade, HE and HL. Others might fit in if it makes sense to Ford scheduling people.
Oh gotcha, this is maddening at this point lol I don’t think I have it in me to deal with another shit show like I did with my f250 platinum tremor waited 9.5 months for that in the height of covid you would think at this point they got their shit back together. It is what it is if they can’t get it to me by early June I’ll just bow out the reasoning behind that is I’ll be trading a mustang and around here you need to do that spring/early summer sports car “season” after that you will get absolutely rapped on trade
Sponsored