First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got an email from my dealer. Got my vin, schedule to be built end of January. 24 Everglades
Sponsored

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Non beadlock capable wheels are now constrained. Likely, just due to delays in build information updates, my build seems to be delayed. I actually asked my dealer to update my order to include beadlock capable long ago, but I already had a VIN so I had no chance to make the change. So, even being highly unlikely to be a reason for my possible delay, it seemed like 2 birds with one stone to ask for the wheel change.

I had to change from regular wheels to the beadlock capable wheel some time ago. My sales rep was advised of the of this constraint and he made the change after getting my approval. You would think this wouldn’t be an issue, but I guess it is.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had to change from regular wheels to the beadlock capable wheel some time ago. My sales rep was advised of the of this constraint and he made the change after getting my approval. You would think this wouldn’t be an issue, but I guess it is.
Yeah, would have been nice to upgrade my wheels but I'll probably go aftermarket. BLC would have sold private party for much more.

drewbaby88

Everglades
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Any idea when MY 2024; scheduling will start for all bronco models?
It’s started now for Everglades for sure. I assume heritage is also being scheduled since they share fenders with Everglades. Raptors are also first priority.
All the other trims share the same “bones”. I’m assuming here, but there can’t be as much volume of heritage/everglades/raptor orders so they prioritize them first to allow for the higher volume trim production to run on the assembly line longer. I would assume all others should hit the assembly lines soon (I’m thinking February-March)

gsand123

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any idea when MY 2024; scheduling will start for all bronco models?
when i ordered my obx on 10/26/2023 from dealer, they offered me 2 similar obx with guaranteed production date of 12/5... i didn't take it because they were in a color i didn't want. so i'm not sure what that means for placed orders... but they 100% had those going into production date on 12/5.. do with that information what you want!
Sponsored