Sponsored

2024 Bronco Rear Passenger Side Squeak on Bumps: Seeking Advice & Similar Experiences

kashmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Kashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2024
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello, Bronco Family!

I took delivery of my 2024 Ford Bronco three weeks ago and have been loving the ride, except for a recent issue. A few days back, I started noticing a squeaking noise from the rear passenger side whenever I hit certain bumps. It's one of those sounds that seem to travel, so pinpointing it has been tricky. I've already checked the rear seat belts, a common suggestion in similar threads, but the mystery squeak persists.

I reached out to my local dealership for a service appointment, and they've mentioned needing to keep the Bronco for 2-3 days. My concern isn’t the wait, but rather the uncertainty if this timeframe is due to a busy schedule or if they genuinely require this long to diagnose and fix the problem. The idea of them holding my vehicle without a guaranteed resolution is somewhat frustrating.

Has anyone here faced a similar squeaking issue? How was your experience with the dealership in diagnosing and resolving these kinds of sounds? Any advice or personal stories would be greatly appreciated. I'm eager to hear your thoughts and see if there's anything else I can try on my end while waiting for my service appointment.

Thanks in advance for your help and insights!
Sponsored