Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d like to see more choices within each edition. If it’s available, make it an option.
And for goodness sake, put the 3.0 rack on all of them. Cutting down parts inventory saves money and almost pays the difference in the better parts cost. Case in point, everybody gets the 12” screen for 2024.

If you’re gonna claim to be better than Jeep, be better than Jeep.
more choices with in each edition but make everything the same across editions to cut down on costs I love the bi polar thoughts here.
Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember the style differences from the 2005 vs the 2010 Mustangs. I wonder if the style differences will be that drastic for the Bronco.
Definitely my greatest fear, They took away everything that was retro/right with the S197 design when they did the 2010. the 2005 Mustang was what got me to buy my first Ford in 15 years.

If they make those kinds of mistakes in a Bronco redesign, I'll cry..

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Refresh! I've only had mine now for 5 months and I reserved it back in 2020!

Actually, the Modtop is great from the outside. Inside its a hot mess. The window drop down thing is a pita but I hear that can be fixed.

My tranny is still silky smooth but it's only 5 months old and it's parked for the winter. Having a solid tranny is kind of a requirement in my opinion.

The dash is just stupid. Not sure what anyone was thinking with that.

Other than that, don't change a thing! :cool:

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Definitely my greatest fear, They took away everything that was retro/right with the S197 design when they did the 2010. the 2005 Mustang was what got me to buy my first Ford in 15 years.

If they make those kinds of mistakes in a Bronco redesign, I'll cry..
I loved the S197 style. Had a 2008 Mustang GT deluxe with stick. Was a great car. 2010+ definitely got me looking at other cars.

Hope they keep the Bronco retro looking too.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The MY2025 refresh rumor came from someone here who works for a Ford supplier who said that they were prepping for a MY25 refresh, but that was a while ago, so things could have changed since then.

The refresh, whether its MY25 or MY26, will probably be pretty mild. No frame or hardpoint changes, so along the lines of the 2018 Mustang refresh:
Ford Bronco 2025 Bronco Refresh design?? 1707422913112

My guess for the exterior is slightly different grilles and/or lighting, square fenders for everyone, black MOD top option, probably a new special edition (Oates?)
Interior hopefully gets the all digital dash and maybe some different colors & materials variations.

MIC doesn't change until at least the 7G.
The new 2.3L is probably 2 years after the refresh, based on Ford's usual recent tick-tock cadence of new model, new powertrain, refreshed model, refreshed powertrain.

At some point we'll get a hybrid. Then a full-electric down the road, but that might be a totally different model/platform to expand the Bronco brand.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Electronics go down in price because they get superseded by something better or the processes to make them become cheaper. Plus the costs of the 12in screen get spread across the entire Ford lineup, not so much with the 3.0 Rack-plus it could be a difference of couple hundred bucks vs the "ranger" rack vs the 3.0 one, that couldn't be closed with additional volume
I failed to mention reduced warranty claims using the better parts.

thedrdonna

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Dr Badlands non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With Ford I won't hold my breath.
2004:
Ford Bronco 2025 Bronco Refresh design?? 1707425365420

2026:
Ford Bronco 2025 Bronco Refresh design?? 1707425365420
Hey come on they rotated it clockwise by at least 10 degrees. By 2224, it will be pointed straight down!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, spoke to my dealer today about a swap on mine (different topic for another thread) and specifically asked about a mid-cycle, my'25 refresh. He said they don't expect much for the Bronco. They've already heard preliminary info about the Explorer refresh and one other model (I forget which?) for '25 but nothing about a refresh for the Bronco.
He said they only expect some minor updates.

I know this is a dealer but I will say they have never mislead me and have proven to be very trustworthy in the years we've dealt with them. Rare but true.

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the shape of the Bronco as is..I hope they don’t touch that. I like a refresh in interior colors and design and exterior trims and colors

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The CEO talking about prioritizing hybrids/PHEV then almost immediately offering LESS (explorer/aviator) is wild. A 4XE competitor makes too much sense and I’m holding off on buying until one exists
Ford lost Billions on EV‘s ..it’s cutting 20 billion for new EV investment. They aren’t the only company .to lose money on EV’s. they may increase hybrids after a successful Maverick program..but pure EV’s just don’t sell.

ofwolfandman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford lost Billions on EV‘s ..it’s cutting 20 billion for new EV investment. They aren’t the only company .to lose money on EV’s. they may increase hybrids after a successful Maverick program..but pure EV’s just don’t sell.
I wasn’t referring to a pure EV
Sponsored