First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe the sub delete is no longer an option. I updated my order and noticed the sub delete was missing, dealer said they are now adding the subwoofers
Sub delete was never an "option".....it was forces down our throats because Ford screwed up on parts availability.
Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sub delete was never an "option".....it was forces down our throats because Ford screwed up on parts availability.
Actually when I placed my order on 3/27 I had the option of taking the $250 discount or not, but now it seems there is no longer an option. I rather have the $250 discount and find an aftermarket solution

Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That is your stubbornness that could cost you money via future price hikes. Expand your search. Not every dealer is tacking on ADM for abandoned orders that become available. If I only ordered through my local dealer, I'd still be waiting. FYI, I still have an order with a dealer that is 6 miles from my house. They don't have the allocation to deliver my order from 2021. Meanwhile, I've been enjoying my MY'22 Black Diamond (bought in Detroit) and MY'23 OBX (bought in Iowa).

Double Trouble (2).jpg
It's impossible to find certain option combos, and if you can they are across the country, already have 25k miles, and/or have inflated prices. I've been searching for a Badlands manual hardtop MGV High in anything but black or cactus, and there just isn't anything out there. The few I've found are more than MSRP and already have plenty of miles and/or are missing something. I'd rather just wait and get exactly what I want and not have to worry about how it was treated for thousands of miles and see if Ford fixes any of the existing issues.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 3/27 BB order is on the assembly line as I type this and Iā€™m hoping with shipping and dealer prep itā€™s not ready for purchase till into September so I can build a ā€˜24 to see whatā€™s available.

I picked a Big Bend 100% because of the cloth interior, then I got the Job2 notice Iā€™m forced into MGV. Iā€™ve spent a lot of hours in a friends Black Diamond and vinyl seats are not for me, very close to a deal breaker.

If I can get cloth seats in MY24 and the price hike keeps it around the cost I would have to put into adding OEM cloth to my current order then Iā€™ll most likely let this order go and reorder when the MY24 banks open.

Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My 3/27 BB order is on the assembly line as I type this and Iā€™m hoping with shipping and dealer prep itā€™s not ready for purchase till into September so I can build a ā€˜24 to see whatā€™s available.

I picked a Big Bend 100% because of the cloth interior, then I got the Job2 notice Iā€™m forced into MGV. Iā€™ve spent a lot of hours in a friends Black Diamond and vinyl seats are not for me, very close to a deal breaker.

If I can get cloth seats in MY24 and the price hike keeps it around the cost I would have to put into adding OEM cloth to my current order then Iā€™ll most likely let this order go and reorder when the MY24 banks open.
Just curious why you prefer cloth over vinyl? Everyone seems to love the MGV and they are much easier to keep clean.

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just curious why you prefer cloth over vinyl? Everyone seems to love the MGV and they are much easier to keep clean.
Yeah, they seem to be everyoneā€™s favorite for sure. I have been in them for short trips and on long multiple hour trips and they just donā€™t breathe. My back always too warm regardless of interior temp. Iā€™m a normal sized guy, but for whatever reason they just get too hot. They are super soft and comfy otherwise but I honestly wonder though on the longevity before they start cracking at the bottom side bolsters.

I donā€™t like leather either so Iā€™m definitely in the minority here!

Maybe I can find someone local with cloth and Mid that I can just swap seats with.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only way this would be acceptable if we went back to old school models:
XL
XLT
XLT Eddie Bauer / Ranger / Raptor
Splash
That would make it too easy. Sweet spot is always the XL with the STX package. That's how you get rear A/C vents in the F-150.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would make it too easy. Sweet spot is always the XL with the STX package. That's how you get rear A/C vents in the F-150.
Yeah.... it would but damn did they miss out on making a Bronco XLT Splash...
Speaking of I think that's the model F150 my Dad has and he loves it. It's his first automatic truck and he never knew how much easier it could be than a manual (he's also nearing 80).

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am extremely paranoid since the Bronco and the 2024 Ranger share assembly lines they are going to only provide the (lack of) colors that the Ranger has and eliminate all other Bronco Colors (like Eruption Green and Race Red). My 2023 order is a Big Bend in Eruption Green and it would be devastating if that was eliminated for 2024.
Ranger has 9 colors. The Robots hold 12.

danf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars and trucks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I ordered a Wildtrak. At this point I wouldn't take it without seeing what is available for MY24. I'm not so jonesing for one of these that I would buy one that doesn't have what I want. Having said that I'm thinking of not buying it anyway as the price just rubs me the wrong way.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice rides! It may not be stubbornness. It may be the fact that I can't or it's not convenient to travel all over the place to look for the unicorn good deal. I'm extremely happy for you that you are easy going and can travel to find a couple good enoughs!

For me, I already spent $74k last year on a good enough Ram 1500 that I was only able to sell for $50k because it wasn't me and enough added up that I didn't like to make me unhappy with it. (I was returning from overseas duty and needed a vehicle to transport my family and pets and everywhere was marking everything up. I had limited options through an organization called Military Auto Source that sold at MSRP and delivered to where I needed it upon return. I picked the close enough to what I wanted....it wasn't. Wrong color, wrong bed, etc). After that, I would rather be patient (I can now, but couldn't earlier), spend a little more and get what I want vs close enough and end up with buyers remorse.

That said, some people may not be as picky and have more time/money to travel to find their close enough. I'm happy for them. It's not for everyone, though.
Just to clarify, neither are "good enoughs". My outstanding order with my local dealer is exactly like the MY'23 OBX in the picture. I ordered the MY'22 BD in October of 2021 when the order banks opened for MY'22 after learning about being in allocation purgatory. I chose a dealer in Detroit as they have ample allocation. 6 weeks later I had a VIN. I did take a week off to drive it home stopping in the Red River Gorge for some hiking, SCE and the Smokies. The OBX I never left my living room. All transactions were done online and I had it shipped to my driveway. Sticker is $50,500 and I paid $37,900. Ford forced me to buy it.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to clarify, neither are "good enoughs". My outstanding order with my local dealer is exactly like the MY'23 OBX in the picture. I ordered the MY'22 BD in October of 2021 when the order banks opened for MY'22 after learning about being in allocation purgatory. I chose a dealer in Detroit as they have ample allocation. 6 weeks later I had a VIN. I did take a week off to drive it home stopping in the Red River Gorge for some hiking, SCE and the Smokies. The OBX I never left my living room. All transactions were done online and I had it shipped to my driveway. Sticker is $50,500 and I paid $37,900. Ford forced me to buy it.
Damn great deal! I'm jealous. I wasn't into the Broncos too much when they first came out...I was all about the Tremor. I ordered one, but it took too long to produce (like the Bronco), and I had to buy a good enough Ram. In the last year, I decided the Ram wasn't what I wanted. Thought about trying for a Tremor again, but decided something smaller would be better for every day life since I don't haul or tow much.

I_Fly

Black Diamond
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond (2023) - Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then I guess I'll be doing some work on the rear panels. Oh well.

I wonder if they are going to carry the desert sand over from the sport.......
No need to remove panels and sub. Just turn it off using Forscan software and an OBD2 adapter. You can also turn off the rear pod speakers if you like.

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am extremely paranoid since the Bronco and the 2024 Ranger share assembly lines they are going to only provide the (lack of) colors that the Ranger has and eliminate all other Bronco Colors (like Eruption Green and Race Red). My 2023 order is a Big Bend in Eruption Green and it would be devastating if that was eliminated for 2024.
The 2023 Ranger didn't have all of the same colors as the Bronco so there's still hope.
Sponsored