William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've posted this video before but this should be AGM on the Lightning. The F-250 in the video above is inside a building and looks allot darker than the below video which is outside and shows off its lighter side. Anyway you cut it AGM is going to be one of those colors that's going to be hard to photograph and is going to have to be experienced in person, whenever that will be.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/permalink.html?VideoId=6305889880112
Sponsored

JWoodroff

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just made the switch from Oxford White to AGM. Confirmation signed for 2023. I’ve basically had half the colours on my order at any point over the last two years (waiting is difficult) . Hope It doesn’t disappoint

Xrayphoton1

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've posted this video before but this should be AGM on the Lightning. The F-250 in the video above is inside a building and looks allot darker than the below video which is outside and shows off its lighter side. Anyway you cut it AGM is going to be one of those colors that's going to be hard to photograph and is going to have to be experienced in person, whenever that will be.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/permalink.html?VideoId=6305889880112
This just doesn't look like agm to me. It has so much silver in it. I've never seen silver in any agm pics or videos. In the Instagram clip above me there's so much blue and gray. I just don't see the silver that I do in that lightning clip

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This just doesn't look like agm to me. It has so much silver in it. I've never seen silver in any agm pics or videos. In the Instagram clip above me there's so much blue and gray. I just don't see the silver that I do in that lightning clip
I know, it could be the 22 color iced blue, that was a one year on the Lightning. The video was current on the Ford site and matched the AGM on their B&P. AGM on the Bronco and F250 B&P is allot darker. Real life pics show powder blue to an almost A51 gray blue so like I've said, I'm confused as what it is but I've chosen it for my HE.

AGM is available on all Broncos so I we'll have to see how they look in the wild unless some more leaked photos hit.

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic (AGM) Waiting Room Screenshot_20220930-074147
Sponsored