First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I the only one who is waiting in the dark? I ordered on July 5. I have an order number, but that is all I know. I read that my dealership could get me a VIN. However they are ghosting me. I just got the communication changing my order from a 2021 to a 2022. I’m fine with that. I just want my Bronco. I have not seen a single one in my little town. Several sports, but not a single full size. I’m just wondering if there is a way to get an update about how far out my build is. It would help the anticipation.
Sponsored

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol most here are still waiting on reservations made a full year before your order. You might get lucky and get it soon if you have a build with no constraints, but chances are you have a long wait ahead. You’ll need to resubmit and order for 2022 with your dealer also.

OP
OP
AK Dcoy

AK Dcoy

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol most here are still waiting on reservations made a full year before your order. You might get lucky and get it soon if you have a build with no constraints, but chances are you have a long wait ahead. You’ll need to resubmit and order for 2022 with your dealer also.
I figured it would be a year. I’m almost half way there! I will have to make time to go to the dealer and make sure all is in order. Thanks!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I figured it would be a year. I’m almost half way there! I will have to make time to go to the dealer and make sure all is in order. Thanks!
Hang in there 😁. Gonna be a while, but worth wait. Given your reservation date likely longer than a year. Hope it’s sooner. Good luck.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.