Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak, Lux, MIC, built on 11/29. It's been sitting in Michigan for 2.5 months. I've received several estimates delivery windows, but each come and go and still no delivery. On Monday I called the customer service line and they told me it was in transit and they gave me a delivery window of this week. Then on Tuesday I received another email giving me a revised delivery window for the last week of January. So that will make it 3 months since it was built. Is anyone else having the same kind of delays? Stupid me actually believed the original 4-6 week from date of production estimate, and I sold my daily driver. Now I'm paying for a rental car with no end in sight. I'm feeling really stupid for trusting anything Ford says at this point. This will be my 6th Ford "truck" and my 11th Ford vehicle. By far the worst experience I've ever had buying a car. Someday when mine finally arrives I hope to look back and say it was worth it. But right now I'm just super frustrated!
Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah you're definitely not alone. Ford delivery estimates are crap.
The only thing worth a damn (and that is even a stretch) is tracking via rail car # once you ask Ford chat for it (assuming it is available).
But Just be happy you will be getting your build.
With the news yesterday, yours will be very hard to come by for the foreseeable future...

OP
OP

T884003

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. Yeah, I imagine that there are a lot that ordered my build and got rocked yesterday by the announcement. Not sure what I would do in their shoes.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@T884003

Built 12/5...

Still have not shipped. Also receive the same Marketing CSR and Dealer lines about shipping issues, not enough train workers, not enough convoy truck drivers... yada yada yada.

I believed like you did. I shouldn't have done so as you say. I wait as you do. I believe nothing until someone gives me a rail number.
Sponsored