Sponsored

772 days and still waiting....Am I the last Day 1 reservation still waiting??

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dated a bi-polar girl for 5 years which was a roller coaster nightmare of a ride. This entire reservation and re-order process is starting feel similar.
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting. Good news. It has shipped and expected next week.

Any other Day 1 reservation holders still waiting?

1661452191180.png
You got me beat by 20 days but I'm still keeping the faith, Hello 2023šŸšŸ•

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

See my post right below yours. OP has a right to bitch. He was scheduled for the same build week as me, and Iā€™ve been driving a bronco for almost 7 months now. Something went very wrong with his order. I know itā€™s not common, but there are a couple people on here whose broncos were lost in shipping and it took months for Ford to track them down and get them delivered to the right dealership. One guy from Oregon found out his bronco had been sitting in Alabama for months before they were able to track it down.

I donā€™t know if that was the problem for @broncoSJ , but itā€™s crazy that Amazon can tell you exactly where your $2 pair of toe nail trimmers are while theyā€™re in transit, but Ford canā€™t always locate a $50k+ vehicle thatā€™s capable of sending its own gps coordinates to an app on your phone.
Obviously I wasnā€™t talking about him. Someone earlier in the thread was bitching then proceeded to say they had 99ā€™d their order waiting for the mod top.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are hundreds, if not thousands, if not tens of thousands of us.

We're just too cheap to buy our own hammocks and playing cards, and now we're hoping for a coloring book.

jmhutner

Badlands
First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands 2 door sasquatch lux 2.7
I was July 30th. Badlands 2 door Non-Sas Manual lux. Got frustrated and bought a "pull-forward" from my dealer (reservation order that did not buy the truck). Wound up with a Badlands 2 door Sasquatch lux 2.7. Traded the manual for the 2.7 + Sasquatch. Still haven't gotten my $100 back. Lol

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting. Good news. It has shipped and expected next week.

Any other Day 1 reservation holders still waiting?

1661452191180.png
Iā€™m a 7/16/2020 (770 days) reservation holder and still no Vin or build date.
#novingang

OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m a 7/16/2020 (770 days) reservation holder and still no Vin or build date.
#novingang
That is crazy. Sorry to hear that.

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1, not scheduled. Was number 8 at Granger last time I checked, will not be resubmitting for a 2023.
I don't blame you. When the order banks open, I'm placing an order at every single dealership near me. Whichever one comes first I'll buy. Ford can eat the other orders.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Iā€™m pretty sure Granger has quite a few actually.
I was about to say the same. I do feel sorry for them, but at the same time a lot of folks, including myself for a while, were stubborn about holding on to features that were vapor-ware (mod/painted tops, manual sasquatch in 2021), MIC tops, and now LUX packages, when there were none for months, keeping their order with a small dealer who would be 3 years or more getting allocation. I've got my second Bronco scheduled for build in a month, I've waited in line, buying for MSRP, etc.. But I heeded the advice, dropped all the stuff I couldn't get, switched to a soft-top, got my first and promptly ordered my "dream" Bronco a month after getting my first one, this time from a high-volume dealer who gets a lot of allocation but doesn't charge ADM (except for Raptors, which is understandable in this market). But like I said, I feel for those who are still waiting for their first, especially if none of the above situations apply. Bronco is an amazing vehicle, released at a really bad time in global production history.

Now for those like the OP who've been scheduled and moved for a year, that's just crazy and yeah, I'd be pissed too.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was about to say the same. I do feel sorry for them, but at the same time a lot of folks, including myself for a while, were stubborn about holding on to features that were vapor-ware (mod/painted tops, manual sasquatch in 2021), MIC tops, and now LUX packages, when there were none for months, keeping their order with a small dealer who would be 3 years or more getting allocation. I've got my second Bronco scheduled for build in a month, I've waited in line, buying for MSRP, etc.. But I heeded the advice, dropped all the stuff I couldn't get, switched to a soft-top, got my first and promptly ordered my "dream" Bronco a month after getting my first one, this time from a high-volume dealer who gets a lot of allocation but doesn't charge ADM (except for Raptors, which is understandable in this market). But like I said, I feel for those who are still waiting for their first, especially if none of the above situations apply. Bronco is an amazing vehicle, released at a really bad time in global production history.

Now for those like the OP who've been scheduled and moved for a year, that's just crazy and yeah, I'd be pissed too.
Well, we didnā€™t want a mod, painted top, Sasquatch, Sasquatch manual or lux and werenā€™t given the choice on a soft top since we donā€™t want a 4 door. Iā€™m glad youā€™ve got your 2 Broncos though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Bronco was delivered to the dealer today. I tracked it on the United Road Logistics website. Waiting for the dealer to contact me for pickup. Hopefully tomorrow, but I am not sure how long it takes to get it off the hauler's truck and prep it, etc. Fingers crossed....

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I paid a $100 deposit the day it opened. I had my 2nd order (my first order was cancelled, and no one could give me an explanation) in by March 9, 2021, and then it converted to a 2022 in November of 2021. According to Ford, my 2022 Bronco Base should be at my dealer this week. I'll keep you posted. I'm also worried my dealer won't honor the price protection although I have several emails that show the 2021 base price on a dealer invoice.

So, yes, I'm still waiting, but it's getting close. Good luck.

Jfman

Base
First Name
jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look at this with a 2 week old order :unsure:
Sponsored