First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have any honest thoughts on what I should do at this point? Anyone I can reach out to? The dealership hasn't been helpful. I ordered through Horsham - @DealerInsider. I used to be very excited and frequent this site often, now there's not much to get excited about. Any other vehicles worth looking into that are similar?

Thanks in advance.
Iā€™m with you. I ordered 7/5/21 and itā€™s been crickets until 2 days ago. And Iā€™ve had the same sales person and manager at my dealership. I used to be on this site all the time but then gave up. Iā€™ve considered buying a 4 Runner even though not even close. Now I got word Im scheduled for production. I want to be excited, but how many more months will it be? Iā€™m not even sure I can afford a new Bronco anymore. I have no way of knowing what the final price will be as I could never get a price in writing from anyone. At this point, I donā€™t even remember what Iā€™ve ordered. I will read my own signature after this post to refresh my memory. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve considered buying a 4 Runner even though not even close.
Maybe close enough for some. If Ford keeps my order on the back burner, I maybe very interested in the next gen 4runner if Toyota can overcome restraints and nails the redesign. It would be a compromise for having an open air vehicle but the 4runner will go everywhere I need it to go.

Probably wonā€™t rock crawl but access a lot of rough 4wd only roads. Heck, even a slightly lifted Passport on ATā€™s would do the trick. Lots of YouTubers putting those things in places you wouldnā€™t imagine. Honda and Toyota have the capability of putting a proper AWD/4wd in vehicles with reliablity way ahead of Jeep although the Wrangler is a great vehicle for what it is.

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to be very excited and frequent this site often, now there's not much to get excited about. Any other vehicles worth looking into that are similar?
I was in the same situation and bought a Wrangler Rubicon, have been out enjoying it all year. Now my problem is that I like the Wrangler so much do I even want to bother with the Bronco whenever it arrives. Still have a Bronco on order and will have to make that decision once it's actually built.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately it's not unusual to be an unscheduled July 2020 reservation at any dealership, and especially not unusual for customers of Granger, SAC, or Chapman, which have been hosed by Ford's allocation formula and openly denounced by Ford's PR chief's tweets.

Over the next couple of weeks we should be learning all about what to expect from the MY23 process, so if you've waited this long, it makes sense to hang on for at least a few more weeks. There's some rumors Ford may be switching things up quite a bit in order to burn through the remaining reservations.

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hold out a bit longer. i'm seeing tons and tons of broncos on the road in northern colorado almost as commonplace as wranglers now. they are cranking them out... i was previewing last wednesday but didn't get scheduled yet. so we'll see what happens this week. allegedly (per my dealer - i know the owner personally and speak to him) they will be doing 1 more week of scheduling. so fingers crossed.... he hasn't lied to me yet...

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I re-ordered October ā€˜21 for the ā€˜22 and modified my order in January ā€˜22
I suggest you wait a bit longer. It seems that the tactics Ford has taken to try and get more early reservation and order holders produced is working.........but will take a bit more time. I am within days of your order sequence.........reservation 7/16/20.......order 3/17/21........re-order 10/8/21. I am now built and awaiting shipment. I never thought it would come and am glad I waited as I will get exactly the vehicle I wanted (well, almost) and will have "price protection." You have waited this long.......I know it is hard, but I suggest you give it a couple of more months and see how things go.

OP
OP
alivecchi003

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs