Sponsored

2020 reservation holders...who is still waiting?

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
October 2020 reservation, have seen two builds nearly identical to mine that were built this week; they were ordered in December of 2021. Starting to doubt mine will ever be built
Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep...July 19 '20 reservation BUT I got picked up for a 6/6/22 production so we'll see.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should not be complaining then because you reserved before I did. but that is ridiculous! I don't understand how people are getting microchips in their cars before us that are not reservation holders. its not right !
I did 99 my original order to wait for mansquatch, so it wasn't a legit order till 22 order banks opened

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should not be complaining then because you reserved before I did. but that is ridiculous! I don't understand how people are getting microchips in their cars before us that are not reservation holders. its not right !
Just because Ford has metaphorically slapped others in the face 15 times and you only twice, does not mean you cannot complain about it.

Vent away!

edit; sadly there are many who rank the 'validity' of a complaint by wait time, and are vocal about it, but it seems a petty distinction to me. The people getting serviced faster or how have waited less are not the ones that intentionally destroyed the reservation system. That is 100% on Ford.
Sponsored

Last edited: