Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have any honest thoughts on what I should do at this point? Anyone I can reach out to? The dealership hasn't been helpful. I ordered through Horsham - @DealerInsider. I used to be very excited and frequent this site often, now there's not much to get excited about. Any other vehicles worth looking into that are similar?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have any honest thoughts on what I should do at this point? Anyone I can reach out to? The dealership hasn't been helpful. I ordered through Horsham - @DealerInsider. I used to be very excited and frequent this site often, now there's not much to get excited about. Any other vehicles worth looking into that are similar?

Thanks in advance.
Hard no on anything similar.

Try calling Ford? Do you have a VIN?

OP
OP
alivecchi003

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard no on anything similar.

Try calling Ford? Do you have a VIN?
I tried. Couldn't provide me any information. No VIN, no help they say. Ford "doesn't have a direct line of communication to the plant to know what will be scheduled".

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has been silent, although part of it might be because there has been a lot of employee turnover during the time my order has been placed. Salesman I ordered with in March 2021 was gone when I went to do the 2022 re-order in October, then person I did the reorder through was gone this April (email I sent to him bounced). Ford customer service keeps saying to work with your dealer, but dealers don't always want to work with us.

OP
OP
alivecchi003

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has been silent, although part of it might be because there has been a lot of employee turnover during the time my order has been placed. Salesman I ordered with in March 2021 was gone when I went to do the 2022 re-order in October, then person I did the reorder through was gone this April (email I sent to him bounced). Ford customer service keeps saying to work with your dealer, but dealers don't always want to work with us.
The entire process has been a nightmare.

Sponsored

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see that you reserved on 7/14/20, then ordered it on 3/19/21... did you put in the RE-ORDER for MY22?

OP
OP
alivecchi003

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I re-ordered October ‘21 for the ‘22 and modified my order in January ‘22

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same situation: 7/14 reservation. Unfortunately, we aren’t the only ones.

I recommend that you stick it out for another 2-3 months. There’s a chance that Ford starts to burn through the backlog, and if so, you and I will be near the front of the list. If our respective dealers get crap allocations for the first few months of the 2023 build year, then but a Wrangler or something else that fits the bill.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in the same situation: 7/14 reservation. Unfortunately, we aren’t the only ones.

I recommend that you stick it out for another 2-3 months. There’s a chance that Ford starts to burn through the backlog, and if so, you and I will be near the front of the list. If our respective dealers get crap allocations for the first few months of the 2023 build year, then but a Wrangler or something else that fits the bill.
This is what I did and it definitely helped lighten the sourness of it all. Had my jeep to tear down and cruise around in and it has been a blast. Finally got scheduled on the Bronco so things looking up.

Sponsored

BroncoSYV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are not alone. 7/25/20 reservation holder, 3/3/21 initial order, 10/25/21 MY2022 re-order.... crickets since 🎉

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here.

7/14/20 reservation, 1/21 order, 10/21 re-order. Preparing to reorder a 2023.

Meanwhile, placed a Wrangler order on 7/11/22, it got a VIN on 7/29/22, and is scheduled to ship on 9/2/22.

I now am considering reordering my 2023 Bronco with no concern about constraints. Might as well order exactly what I want, and let Ford figure out how to build it (which doesn't seem to be their strong suit.)

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hour 2 res. I got nothing. Ford doesn't care about early reservation holders left out in the cold. It's that simple.
Sponsored