bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OBX,mic,lux,leather,2.7,tow velocity . Yesterday i was at my dealer and he told me if i want to get my bronco faster i should drop the tow package he said only 25% of the tow packages are being built. First it was the roof then its the 2.7 and or the chips and now the tow, can ford get any more disorganized i put my oder in, not reservation but my oder in jan 2021. I am sure Im not the only one like this it seems like at ford the monkeys are running the circus!!!
Sponsored

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wait, Russian hackers are messing with chip manufacturers per news.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yesterday my dealer emailed and said that if I wanted a Bronco faster, switch from a BD 2DR to a BB 2DR. He said Ford is making mostly BB. No idea what to believe at this point. Just tired of watching folks get their rigs with much later res/order dates. This whole things is crazy. No idea what to do. I am a JUL2020 res that has been left for dead.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And how does Ford make the very same tow package available to dealers? If they don't have enough for production?

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And how does Ford make the very same tow package available to dealers? If they don't have enough for production?
My understanding is that the tow package you get at the factory is 7 pin and the one you can get at the dealer is 4 pin. They are not the same. Depends on what you need it for.

Sponsored

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yesterday my dealer emailed and said that if I wanted a Bronco faster, switch from a BD 2DR to a BB 2DR. He said Ford is making mostly BB. No idea what to believe at this point. Just tired of watching folks get their rigs with much later res/order dates. This whole things is crazy. No idea what to do. I am a JUL2020 res that has been left for dead.
I don't know if he is right, but mine is in production.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a 7/14 res. With a BB so I'd say that is mostly a load of $hit. They made a lot of BB for dealer stock because most other trims come standard with constraint items.
Sponsored