First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU, On order 2021 Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious how many original reservation holders are left still without a Bronco? My reservation was placed July 14, 2020. Order was placed in early 2021, I had to change to 2022, and then most recently in Oct 2022 had to change to a 2023… In February 2023 I received an email that my Bronco is schedule for production on April 17, 2023, that changed to the middle of May, then end of May, mid June, end of June, July came and went, August, then September, October, November 20th 2023 is now the latest “Scheduled for Production” I got… This is for a 2023 2 door Heritage.. It’s about principle now, I won’t cancel my order until the bronco I ordered is delivered. Nothing against the dealer as I think their hands are tied. But really Ford… this a great way of doing business. Has Ford started producing 2024 Broncos? Why orders after mine are getting delivered?
Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not a reservation holder. But waiting a long time.
Order placed 11/21 . Originally 2dr Badlands, Lux, SAS, Tow.

When we had to reorder for 2022 changed it to a 4dr Badlands, Lux, SAS, Tow because I bought my 2dr off the lot.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious how many original reservation holders are left still without a Bronco? My reservation was placed July 14, 2020. Order was placed in early 2021, I had to change to 2022, and then most recently in Oct 2022 had to change to a 2023… In February 2023 I received an email that my Bronco is schedule for production on April 17, 2023, that changed to the middle of May, then end of May, mid June, end of June, July came and went, August, then September, October, November 20th 2023 is now the latest “Scheduled for Production” I got… This is for a 2023 2 door Heritage.. It’s about principle now, I won’t cancel my order until the bronco I ordered is delivered. Nothing against the dealer as I think their hands are tied. But really Ford… this a great way of doing business. Has Ford started producing 2024 Broncos? Why orders after mine are getting delivered?
I trust that you have been lurking and reading B6G for the past 3 years. You joined in 2020, yet never posted a thread till today. Welcome back, if you've been gone all the while.

First, it should come as no surprise to you or anyone else that the problem with the 2-dr Heritage is the modular HT. Those that were able to get one, congrats. But as of now, the 2-dr Heritage (standard and limited) is unavailable for ordering for 2024. It remains to be seen whether currently scheduled 2-dr Heritage will end up being produced.

Ford will not begin production of MY'24 Broncos until the end of December. 12/22 is the end of MY'23 production. Why others that have ordered and received their Bronco while long-time orders sit in purgatory is explained by dealer's allocation first and then the specific build constraints.

Hope your scheduled production date holds and you can finally receive the Bronco that you have been waiting for. Good luck.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you swing a wider loop? Unless there is some particular Heritage functionality you require, I bet you could have 95% of the fun and utility usage in an easier to get trim.

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heritage wasn’t available originally, so how many times has your order changed? Seems like that may have slowed your production down (if that was a complaint).

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Heritage wasn’t available originally, so how many times has your order changed? Seems like that may have slowed your production down (if that was a complaint).
More than likely every year. That’s what mine did. You had to reorder if you weren’t scheduled during the year. You retained your reservation number but in The fall of 2022, they allowed us old timers to change to a Heritage for 2023. What they forgot to mention was they still hadn’t figured out how to make them. I lucked out and got mine in September after originally scheduled in early April but it sat in production from blending on July 18th to being shown built on August 24th.

Last edited:

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If you have a 2dr Heritage scheduled in Nov/Dec, cross your fingers… Cancellations happened this weekend. No email. No letter. Just your VIN disappearing and your order page changing to Cancelled.

I doubt they will build many more, if any 2023 2dr Heritages. Those who have them, consider yourself blessed.

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how everyone else's order turned out but I too had an early reservation and ended up cancelling. I went to a local dealer 6 months later...February 2023 and ordered a two door Badlands loaded and got updates ... occasionally...finally got it August 24, 2023. I don't understand the early registration not being filled...I would talk to your local dealer. I also got a $2,300 credit for ordering from them so my Badlands, Sasquatch 2 door with tow package, heated seats, hard top with insulation, 10 speed ,2.7 v-6 as you can see in my picture was $56K. I love it!!! Talk to your dealer...you might be surprised.

JKUR

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Wharthog
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there anyone that had an original reservation, placed an order and has continued to reorder the exact same car without receiving it?

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Originally ordered a wild trak over 3 years ago, converted to a braptor. It's been built since September and sticker shows rail but has never shipped. Sigh.

Sponsored

WI/DS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Base Sasquach 2dr, 19 F150, 19 F150, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved in Nov '20, ordered Feb '21. Finally received my Base Sas in Feb '23. Originally ordred the 2.7 but really wanted the manual trans. So, in re-order process for 23my I changed to the 2.3 with manual. Somehow the switches and roof rails dropped off my order at some point, but not really missing those items.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

122 days since my Bronco went into production.
69 days since the last (non-)communication from Ford about my order.
236 days since my original scheduled build date.
414 days since my HE order.
1013 days since my original order.

I don't want a MIC top, so it's the HE or nothing for me. I have been waiting for the MOD top since the beginning.
I decided a while ago that I'm never buying another Ford product again because of how horribly they have handled the Bronco rollout. (5/7 vehicles I've owned were Fords)

I was hoping that the post-strike time before the line restarted would be when they would fix whatever was holding up my build, but it doesn't seem like that happened.
I'm getting real close to saying F-it and walking away from my HE. :mad:

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As all should know by now it's ALL about your dealer choice and their sales volume, period

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

122 days since my Bronco went into production.
69 days since the last (non-)communication from Ford about my order.
236 days since my original scheduled build date.
414 days since my HE order.
1013 days since my original order.

I don't want a MIC top, so it's the HE or nothing for me. I have been waiting for the MOD top since the beginning.
115-64-223-396-980. I beat my breast and gnash my teeth with you, brother. Deferred my order twice as well, waiting for the Mod top.

RE: bailing on the order: Hey, all indications are that our trucks have been built. Waiting on parts or whatever Ford describes as 'quality control'. I'd rather the problem get fixed at the factory vs. at a dealer. Plus, it's still a deal due to price protection and any dealer considerations (i.e. Granger, Stephens, etc) vs cost of a 2024 Bronco. Plus, the 2-dr HE is going to be a fairly uncommon vehicle just due to the circumstances creating our misery.

I have never NEEDED this purchase. I will need a new car someday, but I WANT to buy this one, it pushes buttons for me. Can't say that about the new Rangers, GMCs, Subarus or other 'Plan B's. Disclosure, I'm NOT a Ford guy. I've owned a couple, but many other makes as well. So if for some reason my order goes POOF! for whatever reason, I'll get over it. But if when my Bronco is finally delivered, I expect to be very pleased, and that hope makes it all still worth the wait.
Sponsored

Last edited: