Sponsored

772 days and still waiting....Am I the last Day 1 reservation still waiting??

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Badlands 2 door sasquatch lux 2.7
Same minus the lux, just high package. We’re like #171 with an 8/17/20 reservation.
Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still waiting. Good news. It has shipped and expected next week.

Any other Day 1 reservation holders still waiting?

1661452191180.png
Lol.
There are hundreds/thousands of us left

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a day 1 res still waiting. Mine has been built finally back in March. Just been waiting for them to ship it. Customer support just keeps telling me it’s a train delay which is funny cause I’ve seen broncos coming to Texas why isn’t mine with them who knows

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm Day One. Reservation at Granger. I've opted out twice due to the white top and nasty interior choice(s) issues. I'm 99'd right now (still not sure what that means). I'm going to try and snag a Heritage Limited.

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not day 1 but day 7. Wildtrak, MIC, bumper, lux. Crickets.

Dont have a vin but I have a poster, hammock, calendar (soon to run out before my Bronco), and playing cards.
A hammock??!! Where is my hammock? I have a poster, calendar, flag, and cards.

Sponsored

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Day 1 or week 1 for that matter...without a bronco....let alone a VIN....is pure bullshit. As a loyal ford customer, stockholder and employee significant other...I'm sorry. There is just NO excuse for a day 1 or week 1 holder not to have a bronco at this point.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting here

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A hammock??!! Where is my hammock? I have a poster, calendar, flag, and cards.
Sorry about the hammock. Although Ford had my current address they shipped the hammock to my old address. Thankfully, the new owner at my old address forwarded me the hammock. When I asked Ford about it they said they had my correct address but an old address was imbedded somewhere in my account. He couldn’t explain why it was shipped to the old address but said he fixed it. Maybe this happened to you? Call Ford and ask and they might send you a hammock.

BTW, thanks for reminding me as I got the flag too.

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 1 or week 1 for that matter...without a bronco....let alone a VIN....is pure bullshit. As a loyal ford customer, stockholder and employee significant other...I'm sorry. There is just NO excuse for a day 1 or week 1 holder not to have a bronco at this point.
When I reserved the Bronco I was a Ford employee. I have since retired. Just goes to show that Ford employees get no special treatment. I’m not complaining about that as it should be fair to all. That said, some seem to have gotten the short stick.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
B.S.....I worked at Ford's through college back in the 70's. My Dad, my brothers, worked at World Headquarters in Dearborn, Livonia Transmission, the Rouge Plant, and Downtown at the Towers, long retired. All in, about 200 family years at FoMoCo. Ford owes those who helped build the Blue Oval, just saying.

Reactions: RX8

Sponsored

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry about the hammock. Although Ford had my current address they shipped the hammock to my old address. Thankfully, the new owner at my old address forwarded me the hammock. When I asked Ford about it they said they had my correct address but an old address was imbedded somewhere in my account. He couldn’t explain why it was shipped to the old address but said he fixed it. Maybe this happened to you? Call Ford and ask and they might send you a hammock.

BTW, thanks for reminding me as I got the flag too.
All good. Satire.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you 99’d your waiting time doesn’t count. I needed to say that after reading some of this thread. You voluntarily said no thank you. Bitching about your wait here is like waving a person in front of you in traffic then bitching they made you late. Just saying.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m sure there are a bunch of people who ordered from Grainger who are still waiting, but I remember the op from the 12/20 build week group. His was supposed to be one of the first batch 22s. He might not be the only day one reservation without a bronco, but I’m pretty sure he’s the only one still waiting from that build week.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you 99’d your waiting time doesn’t count. I needed to say that after reading some of this thread. You voluntarily said no thank you. Bitching about your wait here is like waving a person in front of you in traffic then bitching they made you late. Just saying.
See my post right below yours. OP has a right to bitch. He was scheduled for the same build week as me, and I’ve been driving a bronco for almost 7 months now. Something went very wrong with his order. I know it’s not common, but there are a couple people on here whose broncos were lost in shipping and it took months for Ford to track them down and get them delivered to the right dealership. One guy from Oregon found out his bronco had been sitting in Alabama for months before they were able to track it down.

I don’t know if that was the problem for @broncoSJ , but it’s crazy that Amazon can tell you exactly where your $2 pair of toe nail trimmers are while they’re in transit, but Ford can’t always locate a $50k+ vehicle that’s capable of sending its own gps coordinates to an app on your phone.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1, not scheduled. Was number 8 at Granger last time I checked, will not be resubmitting for a 2023.
Why not order 23?
Sponsored