RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe they are doing it by state? I’m in Louisiana. My dealer said the only Bronco he has a build date on is their Mannequin.
Same in MS. I got antsy and called a few minutes ago and they said they aren't showing VINs or build dates on any of theirs
Sponsored

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think there’s any issues with sas or lux until they run out of parts, right? My dealer said sas wouldn’t make any difference on my delivery date.
I stopped by my dealer today. I’m in Canada (Montreal). He said that all the things like 2.7, SAS, Lux, etc. will only delay delivery once they’ve run out. They don’t automatically retard delivery (unlike painted modular top, mansquatch, etc).
He also said that for him, they only receive VIN’s between midnight Thursday and early Friday morning. Once weekly. He also confirmed that I’d definitely be in the first batch at his dealership (top 3). I’m a July 14th res and Jan 29th conversion. I’ve ordered a 4 door BL, 2.3 MT, MIC, high, tow, CG. He said (he’s the owner) that he was allocated all of his conversions (28). 🤷🏼‍♂️

IMPORTANT!!!!!!! .....

I asked him what sort of post-production timeframe I was looking at for delivery. He said that there are fleets of F150’s and Nautilus’ (Lincoln) that are built and just sitting there waiting for microprocessors. He doesn’t know if they’ll decide to push the Broncos out (prioritize them) because of the already lengthy delay but he told me to be forewarned.

Can any of the other dealers on here co firm this problem?

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats everyone! It’s nice to see a variety coming through 2dr, 4dr, different colors, options. Gives the rest of us hope. I think people will see them pretty quickly. I started seeing the Sports within a month (I think) after they were being built. I’d beninterested to know how many they plan to do in a week

Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped by my dealer today. I’m in Canada (Montreal). He said that all the things like 2.7, SAS, Lux, etc. will only delay delivery once they’ve run out. They don’t automatically retard delivery (unlike painted modular top, mansquatch, etc).
He also said that for him, they only receive VIN’s between midnight Thursday and early Friday morning. Once weekly. He also confirmed that I’d definitely be in the first batch at his dealership (top 3). I’m a July 14th res and Jan 29th conversion. I’ve ordered a 4 door BL, 2.3 MT, MIC, high, tow, CG. He said (he’s the owner) that he was allocated all of his conversions (28). 🤷🏼‍♂️

IMPORTANT!!!!!!! .....

I asked him what sort of post-production timeframe I was looking at for delivery. He said that there are fleets of F150’s and Nautilus’ (Lincoln) that are built and just sitting there waiting for microprocessors. He doesn’t know if they’ll decide to push the Broncos out (prioritize them) because of the already lengthy delay but he told me to be forewarned.

Can any of the other dealers on here co firm this problem?
Congrats man! Looks like we have similar builds, though I'm going 2dr. I'm in Ontario, Canada right near Niagara Falls and making an East Coast trip the moment mine shows up. No email yet.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if this has already been asked, but has anyone gotten their build schedule email that ordered a 2 door - apart from FE?
Been a few in there see post 21. Also saw a wildtrak

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I GOT MY CONFRIMATION JUNE 7th!!!!!

July 20th res date 4door outerbanks lux 2.7L

1618509714731.png
Congrats! I have the same build (high vs lux). Rez is July 24. 4 days later... I'm hopeful, but doubtful...

Nomad

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Original Ford Escape SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I certainly hope not. Since I too have that exact build reserved within 3 hours of reservations opening and being number one on my dealer's list.
Hoping you get scheduled and there is fresh opportunity for us all to celebrate soon!!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got teased with an invite to the event in Townsend. Come on, Ford! Twice today is cruel!
I’m about to create a filter to grab any Ford email and put it in the email trash 🗑 !! No wait....bad idea 😆

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats all you lucky dogs!

Can't say I'm not a bit Jelly.

Jmschultz22

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Impala, 2017 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Super excited as I got my email for my Wildtrack for the week of June 14th! I just may have the top off driving my Bronco while it's still warm here in Michigan!

Wildtrack 4Dr
MIC Top with Headliner
Leather Trimmed/Vinyl Seats
High Package
Towing Capability Package

Congrats to all that got their emails!!!

Ford Bronco 4/20 Email Group! BRONCO SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION! Bronco

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
I JUST RECEIVED THE GOLDEN TICKET EMAIL! I was notified by my dealership that I was put in as their Priority Order. I am sorry to cut in line of those of you who had first day reservations, but I AM SO EXCITED! I sold my car a few months ago and have been sharing with my wife not knowing if I would get one this year or not. My reservation wasn't made until Jan. 3rd of this year. It's a Outerbanks, 2.7L Lux sas.

Again, sorry for cutting in line.

Order.JPG
Sometime good things just happen
But by what time TODAY?

I don’t have the patience to wait for next week😂
you have to stay up tonight until 12. You’ve been bad.😳