Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would be helpful to have the price list as noted above 👆

Nice to know you offer something, but let us know what it is and cost and I'm positive you'll get quite a few responses in here. Especially lift options for those of us who aren't going Squatch.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What exactly are you offering - is there a list? For example - is that lift kit available?

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Some dumb questions:
1. Do these prices include labor?
2. This is limited to the Northeast only? So the rest of us are out of luck? Is that temporary or permanent?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yeah, this stuff is specific to the Bronco and isnt any universal products. The front and rear bumpers were built to not interfere with the front and rear sensors. The suspension is to a very tight spec. because how the frame rail is produced and located is has to be tighter inorder to fit a bigger wheel and tire. Our R & D team spent the last 2 years working on this stuff to fit a 37" tire on it without issue. And compared to the cost of the Ford upgrades, youre spending alot more than $11,000 to get the black diamond package with 37" tires
Ohhhh. So this is kinda geared toward the non Sasquatch crowd or base model. Gotcha.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the quick response. The inevitable question: will the gearing on a non-Sasquatch effectively handle 37's? That has been a source of debate here for, oh, 4 years.

Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So here is the list of options that will be available june/july for dealers. Be aware that this is a preorder and its 1st come 1st serve for dealers until sept/oct when the kits will be readily available. Pricing is a close ballpark, but has what they include. If interested, let me know what dealer your order is through and if you have the VIN would be great. This way i can communicate with your dealer and get these items ready for your delivery.
BroncoUpfit.PNG
So, if I want the slick fender deletes, like I’m sure plenty of people do, you are not currently offering that for less than $11k? lol. Someone needs to think about Sasquatch spec’d customers probably not looking to immediately swap out shocks, wheels and tires.

Also, maybe it’s just me, but I would assume this post would seem WAY less informal / shady-ish to others as well if you introduced yourself broadly with links and explained the connection between DSI and the 4WP build, or, as I gather here, DSI working with the Smittybuilt side of 4WP. https://dsicustomvehicles.com/about-us.html

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ohhhh. So this is kinda geared toward the non Sasquatch crowd or base model. Gotcha.
...but of course there are people in the Sasquatch crowd who will certainly be willing to part with money for armor, bumpers, and/or fender deletes! 😎

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you’re with 4WP?
correct. im trying to to beat the curve for dealers and customers
I'm so confused...

Are you with 4WP or "Dealer Services International?"

We order through you and DSI coordinates with the dealer?

Seriously, explain this to me like I'm five.

::EDIT::

You beat my post by seconds.

;)

so its a bit confusing.....Polaris Inc. owns 4wp, DSi, TAP, Smittybuilt, POison spider, pro comp, G2, LRG, Rubicon express and many others.....we are the same company........Fender deletes and stand alone parts will be readily available sept/oct.....this is a pre release, that nobody can get parts off websites or anything. Due to people always wanting to be the 1st with something. This is why it has to go directly through the dealer youre taking delivery from. How is it shady if im working with the dealer to get your work done and not directly the consumer?

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would be very interested in your fender deletes and side steps for DYI. Is that possible?
Sponsored