Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
:cautious: I'd like one ride along ....
Well... that was my idea for the 4dr... straight cut rear fender with the rear axle slid back. Add in the square looking front fender openings and that’s exactly what I’m hoping for down the road. Thanks for posting
I think thats going to be a killer rig! I hope you do a build thread so I can follow along.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailCartel

TrailCartel

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ditto!! Fingers crossed for TN. I was told it’s invite only though! I’m going to try to skip in early on the first day! If it happens whoohoo. If not. It’s okay I’ll have my own eventually!
I heard the same thing. It would be cool to get invited! I would like the chance to ride in a 2 door. I was lucky enough to get squeezed in at Moab but it could have easily not worked out.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I heard the same thing. It would be cool to get invited! I would like the chance to ride in a 2 door. I was lucky enough to get squeezed in at Moab but it could have easily not worked out.
Are you going to be at SCE all week?! If you are swing by the Bronco Battalion USA booth on Wednesday! Come say Hi! I’ll be helping Heidi sling Bronco Girl Swag that day.

SoLo

First Edition
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you think they will make a manual sway/stay bar disconnect? I'm getting a Badlands, but figured it would be something other people would be looking for.

Sponsored

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if that decal on the side of the bronco will ever be available.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if that decal on the side of the bronco will ever be available.
I think they said they were gonna look into making that happen, due to the interest, in another video. There is another B6G member that is planning something as well, that already has that stuff for the early broncos... sorry, I don’t recall their name though but I believe they’re in Colorado

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That seems true and down to earth, thats how you do a interview, good job man! That has been my favorite build so far. And its without all the high end packages which is mind blowing!

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want a fender delete fender trim that you cant see those attachment points. Maybe a little bit molded looking and not bulky like the ones in the catalog. Hopefully someone will come out with one.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m obsessed with the look of the light bar on this rig. If they come out with something like that without the roof rack frame they can just take my money.

OP
OP
TrailCartel

TrailCartel

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you think they will make a manual sway/stay bar disconnect? I'm getting a Badlands, but figured it would be something other people would be looking for.
I think so. I was betting on it when I ordered a BaseSquatch. I have since changed to a badlands to get the 360 camera and the Sta-Bar disconnect.

I would guess Currie will come out with an AntiRock setup for the Bronco. It's a different feel on the highway but they are great off road.

Bubba @Exodus4x4 runs a aftermarket setup on his Gladiator and JK that is manual and isn't plagued with the disconnect issue that sometimes happen with the Rubicon. I don't remember the brand but maybe he will comment.

Exodus4x4

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A manual disconnect of some sort will easily be available but I can’t imagine anyone building anything as cool as what Ford designed. I’m sure you be able to buy the Ford sway bar and add it to any trim level though.

OP
OP
TrailCartel

TrailCartel

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That seems true and down to earth, thats how you do a interview, good job man! That has been my favorite build so far. And its without all the high end packages which is mind blowing!
Thank you!

OP
OP
TrailCartel

TrailCartel

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Maybe capturing something close to the concept would be sweet.
Ford Bronco 4WP Build & Bronco Tech Talk with Ryan Kennelly 1618074514961
I love these body Panels. killer retro vibe. I am so excited to see what fiberglass comes out for these things.
Sponsored