chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good without the fenders. Will have to get those 4WP covers for the fender delete and the sliders. They stick out far enough that when people open their door to dent my bronco they will just dent the bottom of their door 😅. Feel like I am going to be spending a lot on aftermarket
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Joking or not, I think many people will think the same thing. Other, more important things in life than transportation be dammed, emergency savings, 401K, kids college fund, who needs those?
no joke, I am even questioning my color choice and may have to switch to Race Red now

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good without the fenders. Will have to get those 4WP covers for the fender delete and the sliders. They stick out far enough that when people open their door to dent my bronco they will just dent the bottom of their door 😅. Feel like I am going to be spending a lot on aftermarket
I was thinking the same about the rock rails. Factory ones are great for rocks, but I fear dings and dents more from people opening their doors into mine. These will stop that lol

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was thinking the same about the rock rails. Factory ones are great for rocks, but I fear dings and dents more from people opening their doors into mine. These will stop that lol
Ford Bronco 🎥 The 4WP Bronco Build Walk-Around IMG_5900-2

These help somewhat. CBI.
Will be swapping out the Bronco sliders to this (perhaps with a kick out) when they come to market.

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if I am getting the base and plan on getting these fender deletes. I am assuming the look would not be great with the base plastic bumper up front, or in the back for that matter. It seems like the front might look like I would have a moustache on the front of my Bronco. Wondering if I need to pony up for the modular bumper and if so do you think taking the ends of the bumper off permanently would make it look correct? I could keep the front plastic bumper and just take up a part time job with Lyft. I tried driving Uber a couple of times right when the pandemic hit but did not love it. I'm new to this type of vehicle but have friends with Jeeps and it seems like their aftermarket bumpers don't last long before they start showing rust. Maybe they just aren't buying quality parts?

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of aftermarket parts aren’t painted properly, so it’s a matter of choosing the right company... there should be shorter caps for the modular bumper, if not from Ford someone will make them.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually may plastidip the badges
I’m seeing ads for Hyperdip on Facebook claiming to be superior to Plastidip and have read some unfavorable reviews of plastidip. I have no experience with either. Anyone care to weigh in? I’d use it to black out my Bronco logo. I like the dark horse but not enough to spring for the Wildtrak.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone know if they painted the bolts on the bead locks or can you buy red bead lock bolts?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey @618TRVLWILD can you please tell your friend at 4WP that there is a high demand for that exterior stripe? Also, see if they are considering offering it in more colors than black. I’d love a carbonized grey option to match the rest of my badlands trim. 😍
I'm ready to buy this now and have it sit in my storage until my Bronco is delivered.

Last I heard, rumor is the stripe will be available for purchase this fall. Anyone else different, or any sooner?
On the site they advertise a bunch of hardcore off road products as COMING SOON, but the stripe is sadly missing in action 😥

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm ready to buy this now and have it sit in my storage until my Bronco is delivered.

Last I heard, rumor is the stripe will be available for purchase this fall. Anyone else different, or any sooner?
On the site they advertise a bunch of hardcore off road products as COMING SOON, but the stripe is sadly missing in action 😥
I think earlier in this thread it was confirmed that they're not making the stripes because they have the Bronco logo. I'm like... just take off the Bronco logo and make the damn stripes. I'd rather not have the logo anyway.
Sponsored