chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dammit, they really came out swinging with accessories. Looks Like I am going to end up spending a lot more money now
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know some people are excited about those manual locking hubs, but my advice is avoid them.
They will not add any longevity to the existing drive train and are an additional failure point.
Regular scheduled fluid changes on the front diff is all that is needed

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DIY, no problem, we got this...

ea5ca1af14dfcd13c933f93274152e09.jpg
as funny as this is, I understand their pain. I put a 289 in a mustang II when I was a teenager, however, I was patient enough to find the special bellhousing that would let it move back far enough to fit properly.

on another note, I’ve got a buddy who has a Mopar 360 in a 2wd Samurai With the radiator and fan mounted out front. Looks slightly better than this though since he made brackets instead of ratchet straps... lol

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like the replacement aftermarket in the rear and removed in the front... I don't like that. It's what keeps me from lifting/modifying my ranger... that's a BIG safety feature. desparately need to see how they handle these on the sasquatch.
Sasquach just removes them at the factory and calls it a day.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One more reason to get SAS from day 1

Insurance can't deny a claim if it came that way from the factory.
Well they can, because insurance companies suck, but at this is proof it was not done by the owner

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's 4 cameras for the 360 correct? Front, rear, and 1 in each mirror. I'm pretty sure the mirror mounted cameras give the tire shots not the front camera. If that's the case then the front camera could be mounted elsewhere with an extension cable.
I'm not referring to the tire view - you're right that those cameras are in the mirrors.

I'm talked about the view from the front camera with a white overlay of tire tracks. These tracks move as you turn the wheel to show you the path each tire will take. If the camera is moved without some sort of adjustment, those tire tracks won't be in the right place.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm not referring to the tire view - you're right that those cameras are in the mirrors.

I'm talked about the view from the front camera with a white overlay of tire tracks. These tracks move as you turn the wheel to show you the path each tire will take. If the camera is moved without some sort of adjustment, those tire tracks won't be in the right place.
Got it ... yep, that'll be a problem, not sure if it can be reprogrammed or deleted out sure someone will figure it out.

Ford Bronco 🎥 4WP Releases Its Bronco Black Diamond Build Pics & Videos 1617370808487

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would think raising it would not cause an issue with the left to right, especially since the mirrors also see the tires.
But I could be completely wrong

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep watching the suspension work in the videos and to me it looks like it is too stiff. Very little compression until the biggest of hits. This might be because everything is being done at speed & how the valving is reacting. I'm not as interested in bombing down trails, catching air & such. I'm curious as how the suspension works at lower speeds crawling through rocks & ledges.

Thoughts :unsure:

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I keep watching the suspension work in the videos and to me it looks like it is too stiff. Very little compression until the biggest of hits. This might be because everything is being done at speed & how the valving is reacting. I'm not as interested in bombing down trails, catching air & such. I'm curious as how the suspension works at lower speeds crawling through rocks & ledges.

Thoughts :unsure:
I agree.
I does appear stiff.
I'm with you. I want suspension that will lend itself to slow crawling through technical terrain. Basically focused suspension under 25 MPH when the sway bar is disconnected is the sweet spot I'm after.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree.
I does appear stiff.
I'm with you. I want suspension that will lend itself to slow crawling through technical terrain. Basically focused suspension under 25 MPH when the sway bar is disconnected is the sweet spot I'm after.
Yep, looks like I'll be waiting a while for the beta testers to figure out what works best out there. I would like a little more lift to get the body up out of harms way & fit 37's, but it would be a real shame to toss the great suspension that really works for one that doesn't ;)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

SEMA 21 I may not leave the truck section where the Bronco stuff will be, gonna be epic.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yep, looks like I'll be waiting a while for the beta testers to figure out what works best out there. I would like a little more lift to get the body up out of harms way & fit 37's, but it would be a real shame to toss the great suspension that really works for one that doesn't ;)
Same page Brother.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That fender flare delete will be the #1 selling item they have
Yeah, but the bolts look goofy to me. You could injection mold the flare with plastic studs that feed through the fender holes then fasten a sheet metal body nut on the stud.
Sponsored