Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you order the rubber floor mats with this? Can you order carpeted floor mats, so it knocks down the noise level a bit?
I nearly added the rubber mats having seen them at the Ballpark event but I figure there will be aftermarket options and itā€™s wash out already so Iā€™m keeping my total build price juuuuust under 40,000 and saving that choice for down the road.
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe you believe wrong.
Pretty sure they all come with carpeted mats included in the vehicle price. If you order the rubber mats then youā€™d get both. I got the rubber mats because they catch a lot of dirt and itā€™s easy to remove them and shake them off or clean them

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So that says "carpeted front floormats" Have you seen the carpeted floor mats in any of these? Weird they do not include the rear mats.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is the first time I have seen the bronco bolts on the rear cross bar speakers. Nice to know that those are also easily swappable if you want to upgrade the tower speakers.
Man, those speakers look like they are going to get in the way....a lot. Why so bulky?

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So that says "carpeted front floormats" Have you seen the carpeted floor mats in any of these? Weird they do not include the rear mats.
None of them include rear floor mats until you get to Outer Banks Also according to the guides. I know they arenā€™t the end all say all but seems to make sense to me.

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is odd they donā€™t include rear mats if they are going to include front mats in a 4 door. That does not make sense šŸ¤”

Sponsored

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These had the all weather in them. I removed them for video purposes.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure they all come with carpeted mats included in the vehicle price. If you order the rubber mats then youā€™d get both. I got the rubber mats because they catch a lot of dirt and itā€™s easy to remove them and shake them off or clean them
FYI - Both my local dealer and Ford support person (via chat) both told me that if you order the rubber mats, you DO NOT also get the carpeted floor mats. I removed them from my order because of this, and will order separately.

I could have been given the wrong info, but i got 2 sources telling me the same thing.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FYI - Both my local dealer and Ford support person (via chat) both told me that if you order the rubber mats, you DO NOT also get the carpeted floor mats. I removed them from my order because of this, and will order separately.

I could have been given the wrong info, but i got 2 sources telling me the same thing.
Ford almost always replaces the carpet mats with the all-weather when ordered at the factory. I know on the B&P tools for other models they explicitly say "replaces carpet mats" in the description.

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm really interested in seeing how the wash out floors actually work. It looks like a lot of water will get trapped and not be able to make it to the drain.
And what about the freezing and thawing of Northern winters?