Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Up close video/tour of the Roast leather interior option available on Outer Banks series.

If this interior isn't for you...great, there are other options. Positive comments encouraged.

Video Here
It says the video is private?

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you guys affiliated with Bronco Nation and Jackson Dawson Communications, the same parties that send the Bronco6G forum a cease & desist letter several weeks ago?

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour | Roast with Black Onyx UP CLOSE 1617120646861

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour | Roast with Black Onyx UP CLOSE 1617120646861
I don't know why everyone is so concerned about this. If we were part of BN we wouldn't be so supportive and active on this forum. 6G is a great place with some great people.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why everyone is so concerned about this. If we were part of BN we wouldn't be so supportive and active on this forum. 6G is a great place with some great people.
Maybe it’s because you’re not being transparent?

Is this your Linkedin profile?

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour | Roast with Black Onyx UP CLOSE 12E2E305-2EA0-4C5B-B220-60E2D5C93274

Do you work for Jackson Dawson Communications, Inc. (“Copyright Owner”), the owner of content published by Copyright Owner under the Bronco Nation name and on thebronconation.com, the firm that accused Bronco6g.com of copyright infringement pursuant to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) and Bronco6g.com’s Terms of Service?

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour | Roast with Black Onyx UP CLOSE 215C74C0-B8CB-40FB-A514-E996A87BDDFC

This was kind of a big deal here (42-page thread)...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/notice-to-all-re-bronco-nation-content-see-update.11912/

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

"You don't know why", maybe that is part of the problem. It could be time for you to look into Marketing 101. Your mentors at Jackson Dawson and Bronco Nation could use a few of these lessons as well.

Ethical marketing tip #2: Be honest and transparent.

Honesty, Openness, and Transparency in your Marketing Campaign

Why Transparency In Marketing Is Key For the Customer Experience

The Power of Transparency in Marketing

If No One Is Engaging With Your Marketing, You Should Do This

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well on one hand, there isn't content available to the customer (due to a variety of factors I'll conveniently ignore for this post) so it's great that content is coming online to help customers.

All of this content becomes moot once the proverbial customers butts are in the literal Bronco seats, so any such "value" from it will be a few clicks on YouTube.

Being transparent is great and I can see how there are a LOT of agitated users because they want that transparency. That anger could be better suited towards the overall health of the forum by forcing users to have a higher post count or 2 week delay to be eligible to make a new thread. This would clean up a ton of the ridiculous questions that antagonize the forum as a whole.

Full disclosure: I don't give a rats ass about BN or if the ownership of their marketing firm want's to circumvent their marketing agreement with Ford to post content. Ford is the party which is harmed by these videos and as their folks are on here sometimes, i'm sure they will deal with it if they choose it's prudent.

Besides: Moderators could simply change the handle for the user to identify them as a vendor instead of a "friendly individual who just happens to have pre-BN access to Ford's marketing and outreach efforts".

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many people over on Bronco Nation still think that place is "for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts"? I'm guessing most.

Same with the Our Bronco Life viewers on IG and YT, they don't know and most of them don't care.

Just the 6G people who are waiting impatiently and spend their time with WHOIS and arguing that either the 2 door or 4 door are better.

Lord, the next 12 months are going to be rough. 😒

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol, I called this Saturday in the turn signal thread.

All access to everything.

Pro made videos.

Insignia same shape as bronco nation (i didn't pick up on the arrows).

Did is a shill. Informative shill, but a shill.
Sponsored