Sponsored

What does Roast with Black Onyx look like ?

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C400 , 2015 Grand Cherokee , 2004 F250 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what does Roast with Black Onyx look like ?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't let @Squatch know I was being helpful again. ;)

Ford Bronco What does Roast with Black Onyx look like ? 08949196-06FC-44D0-B095-5E672B640644
Ford Bronco What does Roast with Black Onyx look like ? 5D1737BF-AA43-4CBC-9919-4EC7B9FD6D58
Ford Bronco What does Roast with Black Onyx look like ? 5F60A4EA-2C64-4D8B-905B-30331D9307D9
Ford Bronco What does Roast with Black Onyx look like ? 72B2B2C8-1C2F-4718-B7CB-3AAB828AB9B5

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This was the nicest set of responses to a "newb question" I fully expected "Do you even search?"

I do think we should have a helpful default response to every new user's first post.

And it should def include info to dump any dealer not doing invoice pricing or better. Time to put the ADM dealers on notice.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh how I wish that was available on the Badlands.

OP
OP
Mr Smith

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This was the nicest set of responses to a "newb question" I fully expected "Do you even search?"

I do think we should have a helpful default response to every new user's first post.

And it should def include info to dump any dealer not doing invoice pricing or better. Time to put the ADM dealers on notice.
thanks from the new guy

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Minimum post counts will come too late...

What do two colors that sound like black and brown look like? Like black and brown.

@Toccoa was helpful, but came in second which as we all know is last. So, instead of helpful it came off as bandwagoning and I'm going to pretend it was in a snarky manner in order to flood this thread with the same pictures everyone but the OP found via the search function, Google, or Ford's website if it is still up.

I'm sorry I was busy.

We have a response and it's the well-curated news section and the search function.

Making a new thread in a forum without a tiny bit of searching is like running into Costco with a bullhorn and ordering people to go get your groceries and bring them to the cashier for you. I think it's rude and someone gives up any expectations of reciprocal consideration.

Ford Bronco What does Roast with Black Onyx look like ? 3oKIPaXwhWXiulbrTa

OP
OP
Mr Smith

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Minimum post counts will come too late...

What do two colors that sound like black and brown look like? Like black and brown.

@Toccoa was helpful, but came in second which as we all know is last. So, instead of helpful it came off as bandwagoning and I'm going to pretend it was in a snarky manner in order to flood this thread with the same pictures everyone but the OP found via the search function, Google, or Ford's website if it is still up.

I'm sorry I was busy.

We have a response and it's the well-curated news section and the search function.

Making a new thread in a forum without a tiny bit of searching is like running into Costco with a bullhorn and ordering people to go get your groceries and bring them to the cashier for you. I think it's rude and someone gives up any expectations of reciprocal consideration.

Ford Bronco What does Roast with Black Onyx look like ? 3oKIPaXwhWXiulbrTa