Sponsored

Anyone with photos of the OBX with Roast/Black Onyx Cloth Seats?

Rougaroux

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone. My wife and I are getting a Bronco and we have settled on the OBX model with the Area 51 color, but can't make up our mind on the seating. We were all about the Dark Gray with Black Onyx combo that comes with the Big Bend, but were thrown a little when we saw the options for OBX. The Dark Gray with Navy Pier has kind of grown on us seeing photos posted on here with the Area 51, but the Roast with Black Onyx looks like it could be better. However, I can't find any photos of an Area 51 colored Bronco with the Roast/Black Onyx cloth seats, only the Roast/Black Onyx Leather. Does anyone have the Area 51 with Roast/Black Onyx cloth seats combo or have photos of it?
Sponsored

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone. My wife and I are getting a Bronco and we have settled on the OBX model with the Area 51 color, but can't make up our mind on the seating. We were all about the Dark Gray with Black Onyx combo that comes with the Big Bend, but were thrown a little when we saw the options for OBX. The Dark Gray with Navy Pier has kind of grown on us seeing photos posted on here with the Area 51, but the Roast with Black Onyx looks like it could be better. However, I can't find any photos of an Area 51 colored Bronco with the Roast/Black Onyx cloth seats, only the Roast/Black Onyx Leather. Does anyone have the Area 51 with Roast/Black Onyx cloth seats combo or have photos of it?
I'm surprised google hasn't returned any for you? Here's one at a ford dealership...

https://www.atchinson.net/new-Belleville-2022-Ford-Bronco-Outer+Banks-1FMDE5BH0NLA90318

OP
OP
Rougaroux

Rougaroux

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not quite Area 51, but the interior would be the same. I see your dilemma, though!
I’ve seen the Roast Cloth in a Black OBX, which looks great btw, but not the Area 51. The choice of seating color definitely depends on the exterior color option IMO. One does not work with all.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://www.carvana.com/vehicle/2083191

We had the same discussion in our household. We ordered a Velocity Blue OBX and the navy blue clashed. Then we saw the roast cloth with the ribbed seat backs and grabber blue stitching and loved it. This listing has some pretty solid pics of the interior.

Sponsored

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i have it in my white obx and love it

OP
OP
Rougaroux

Rougaroux

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

We had the same discussion in our household. We ordered a Velocity Blue OBX and the navy blue clashed. Then we saw the roast cloth with the ribbed seat backs and grabber blue stitching and loved it. This listing has some pretty solid pics of the interior.
I appreciate the link. Cactus Gray was the other color we were originally considering. I think the Gray/NP works with the Area 51 from the actual photos of that combo I've seen on here, but the Roast/BO may be a better fit given it isn't two different blues. I would just love to see it together first, and not in a digital format to get the best read possible.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

the roast part is definitely lighter and brighter than in the Ford photos online

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm surprised google hasn't returned any for you? Here's one at a ford dealership...

https://www.atchinson.net/new-Belleville-2022-Ford-Bronco-Outer+Banks-1FMDE5BH0NLA90318
The photos in this link may be the worst color representation I've seen of both the exterior, which it lists as A51 but looks almost forest green and the interior. Not sure where the dealer got these pics or the software they used but that is not even close. But to your point yes a google search returns many looks at it.

OP
OP
Rougaroux

Rougaroux

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The photos in this link may be the worst color representation I've seen of both the exterior, which it lists as A51 but looks almost forest green and the interior. Not sure where the dealer got these pics or the software they used but that is not even close. But to your point yes a google search returns many looks at it.
Yes, I have seen many looks of the Roast/BO, but not with Area 51. I may be asking too much or being overly particular, but I am trying to locate a photo like the attached but with the Roast/BO.

1625327639623.png

Sponsored

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, I have seen many looks of the Roast/BO, but not with Area 51. I may be asking too much or being overly particular, but I am trying to locate a photo like the attached but with the Roast/BO.

Ford Bronco Anyone with photos of the OBX with Roast/Black Onyx Cloth Seats? 1625327639623
Yeah i hear you. Hopefully someone on the forum has this combo already and can share pics. The only other thing I can think of is maybe look at A51 Bronco Sports online to see if there are some pics as there a lot more of them in the wild. Wouldn't be exactly the same obviously but may get an idea. Just didn't want you thinking those pics on that link were accurate. Good luck!

OP
OP
Rougaroux

Rougaroux

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah i hear you. Hopefully someone on the forum has this combo already and can share pics. The only other thing I can think of is maybe look at A51 Bronco Sports online to see if there are some pics as there a lot more of them in the wild. Wouldn't be exactly the same obviously but may get an idea. Just didn't want you thinking those pics on that link were accurate. Good luck!
I appreciate it. I have found some pretty good looking photos of the Roast/OBX, so I feel like I have a good idea of how it looks on its own. I have looked for the A51 Bronco Sports with the Roast/OBX, but I keep finding them with the Vinyl/Leather. Again, I know I am being pretty particular, but I figured it was worth a shot and this is the best place to focus my aim.

Channels321

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WRX, 1981 Z28
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do have an OBX Area51 w/roast cloth. I think it looks great. I also think it goes well with the bronze wheels I added, kind of matches the dash with the top down or door off. I do not have pics or the truck with me rn but if no one else posts a pic I will later tonight.

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do think that the Big Bend has the nicest looking seats. Which they had the cloth in a leather version in OBX or others.

OP
OP
Rougaroux

Rougaroux

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do have an OBX Area51 w/roast cloth. I think it looks great. I also think it goes well with the bronze wheels I added, kind of matches the dash with the top down or door off. I do not have pics or the truck with me rn but if no one else posts a pic I will later tonight.
Great! I truly appreciate your willingness to help. Thank you!
Sponsored