Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Z71 Duramax, 2021 C8 3LT, 2005 Cavalier
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
Add your reservation ID at the end.

At least ended in a somewhat good place. I did get a call back from new Sales Manager in 40 minutes after calling. Explained that Ford is shipping in Oklahoma vehicles to OKC. So they get offloaded at the yard there and then wait on transport to Tulsa (about 100 miles for those that don't know). Dealership has offered to go get them with insured drivers and Ford insists on delivery via transport.

So I am now scheduled to have the vehicle at the dealership in Tulsa on 7/8. 31 days after shipment. 16 days on a railcar, 14 days setting in the open in a rail yard in OKC, and 1 day transport to the dealership. All said, better than those still waiting to even start the journey.

So now the long 6 day wait that will feel like an eternity.
arrived okc 7/1/22 9:40 PM

IMG_2529.jpg
Sponsored

Joestac23

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Confused, my dealership just had a Bronco delivery of one Bronco which was built a week after mine (6/2 blend vs mine of 5/27). I assumed the wait was convoy trying to have a full truck before picking up, but with a single Bronco delivered to my dealership which was built after mine is confusing. I really wish Ford would give us a clue of why our Broncos are not shipping.

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak with 3.0 hoss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Confused, my dealership just had a Bronco delivery of one Bronco which was built a week after mine (6/2 blend vs mine of 5/27). I assumed the wait was convoy trying to have a full truck before picking up, but with a single Bronco delivered to my dealership which was built after mine is confusing. I really wish Ford would give us a clue of why our Broncos are not shipping.

Yes, no kidding. I have seen several out here that were built after my 5/24 blend date. Very Very aggravating.......

CPTJoe2019

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The waiting is the hardest part. (I know you were singing it in your head). 5/24 blend. Built as of 6/5. Currently on third delivery window of 7/5-7/11. But according to Ford shipping should only take “a few days to a week”. I just need to stop looking 17 times a day.

Sponsored

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Escape XLT, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like mine made it onto a railcar. Next stop, Charleston (and whatever points in between).

railcar loaded.png

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not uncommon. I’ve seen my dealership have vehicle manufacturered and build on Monday and delivered on Wednesday of the same week. They just had a bronco which had a blend date of 6/30. If you have a HOSS 3.0 looks like the hold up is a missing component

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Escape XLT, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which tracker are you using? Never seen that before.
That's the Military Auto Source dealer's website. I use it in conjunction with the Ford tracker. This one actually said railcar loaded. The Ford site did not. Most times the Ford site is better but not in this case. I've attached the Ford version.

Ford in transit.png

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like mine made it onto a railcar. Next stop, Charleston (and whatever points in between).

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week Ford in transit
Hope all goes smoothly for ya! The tracker looks different. Is that a Ford tracker?

Sponsored

jjess102

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The waiting is the hardest part. (I know you were singing it in your head). 5/24 blend. Built as of 6/5. Currently on third delivery window of 7/5-7/11. But according to Ford shipping should only take “a few days to a week”. I just need to stop looking 17 times a day.
I have the exact dates as you and waiting on delivery to Andy Mohr. I received an email from Ford this evening stating the delivery has been delay to this week.

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Outer Banks™ is delivered to Andy Mohr Ford, Inc.. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of June 15, 2022, and June 21, 2022, has been updated to between July 5, 2022, and July 11, 2022.

CPTJoe2019

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the exact dates as you and waiting on delivery to Andy Mohr. I received an email from Ford this evening stating the delivery has been delay to this week.

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Outer Banks™ is delivered to Andy Mohr Ford, Inc.. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of June 15, 2022, and June 21, 2022, has been updated to between July 5, 2022, and July 11, 2022.
Bill Estes for me. Maybe they can get a full load and get these things delivered.

Joestac23

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received the same email. First email received related to shipping, so hopefully this is a good sign. My date is between July 2 and July 8, I'm just 2 hours from MAP.
Sponsored