Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unless you it specifically says there's a hold on your Bronco for some reason.

So yours has a hold and was never ready to ship.

That's different than no holds, being released and just waiting for shipping. completely different thing/set of issues.
No. Mine was built. Released with no holds. Awaiting shipment. Confirmed with Ford Marketing several times over the past 3 weeks. “Plant hold” was new to me yesterday and new to Ford Marketing today.

It’s still listed as built awaiting shipment with an eta of next week.

I’m trying to tell you everything they told me was wrong. It obviously was never released for shipping as they reported and was never technically built if it’s waiting on a part.

It’s not “different” from what I said. Ford shared bad information. 🤣
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in a similar situation. Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Modular bumper. Initial delivery window 6/25-7/01 and 2nd delivery window 7/8-7/14. Technically they are still on schedule but was built 6/10. The strange thing in my case is that they gave me this distant delivery window a while back meaning they knew they were going to be holding on to my bronco for a while. 19 days in “awaiting shipment”
Are you rail or convoy? What state?

I’m convoy - dealer is 20 miles from MAP. I work at a Ford facility 10 miles from MAP. Today is 3 weeks waiting.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you rail or convoy? What state?

I’m convoy - dealer is 20 miles from MAP. I work at a Ford facility 10 miles from MAP. Today is 3 weeks waiting.
I’m RAIL and shipping to Texas.

Sponsored

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

our window was 7/9-715. as of 4.21 p.m yesterday it was in Herrington Kansas on the way to Yukon
So if it follows the same path, it will go from Herington, KS to Wichita, KS to North Enid and finally to OKC to be "released to customer". And then I lost ability to track until it shows as delivered. May have to resort to driving by the dealership each day the next week!

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It seems these Bronco shipments are shipping out in good numbers. While I have not yet received my “shipped” email it is good to see things are moving forward. I can’t wait!

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There were at least 3 other people picking up Broncos while I was there today, sales manager said (drink!) they are seeing a relatively steady stream of them now... Hopefully you're close!

Sponsored

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There were at least 3 other people picking up Broncos while I was there today, sales manager said (drink!) they are seeing a relatively steady stream of them now... Hopefully you're close!

i saw a beautiful fully loaded black 4 door hardtop wildtrak at a neighbors house down the street last night. he was so excited. he got it two days ago. he was grinning ear to ear when i stopped and asked him about it. his wife was grinning nonstop too.

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish I wouldn’t have known mine was getting built or any info, watching my estimated delivery date dwindling down and knowing it’s going to get bumped is so disheartening. And then knowing if it doesn’t ship by tomorrow then the plant shuts down so I have to wait even longer. Ugh. The wait since it’s been build has been longer then the total wait since I first ordered.

****btw I know I’m more lucky then the people that have been in production since January or stuck on chip holds for months, I know****

Steelstacks

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the plant shutdown affect delivery? If so, then why are they giving us delivery estimates in July?

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the plant shutdown affect delivery? If so, then why are they giving us delivery estimates in July?
I’m not sure, I’ve heard that it does and it doesn’t. So idk for sure, I hope not. I’m just sad because I was hoping to have mine this week and it’s still at MAP. I’m being a Debbie Downer, poor me poor me

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not sure, I’ve heard that it does and it doesn’t. So idk for sure, I hope not. I’m just sad because I was hoping to have mine this week and it’s still at MAP. I’m being a Debbie Downer, poor me poor me
Shipping will continue during shutdown. I got this from a MAP employee
Sponsored