First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my new delivery window too! 7/2-7/8 so exciting what a fun ride this has been
Sponsored

Joestac23

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also received a new delivery window (#3) 7/2-7/8. Hopefully this is the one.🤞

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak with 3.0 hoss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The same here.

95A50DE1-5F8D-48FD-A372-60AA6C7E610C.png

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is crazy. I just got my third delivery window: 07/02 - 07/08

It looks like most of us that are on our 3rd delivery window have Wildtrak orders that were built between 06/03 and 06/10.

Mine was built and released for shipping on 06/08. I’m a convoy (dealer is 20 miles from MAP).

I can’t get any clear explanation for the delay from Chat, Ford Marketing or my dealership. My salesman told me yesterday that it says “Built, Plant Hold” - no details on what the hold is. I’m wondering if it is the modular bumper? FYI: Ford Marketing claims they don’t see a plant hold or any chip hold.

Do any of you guys that are in this group aware of what the actual reason is for the delay?

Maybe we can figure this out together?

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i checked this morning, and like the rest of yall, got another delivery window.

now it's Estimated Delivery 7/5/2022 - 7/11/2022

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is crazy. I just got my third delivery window: 07/02 - 07/08

It looks like most of us that are on our 3rd delivery window have Wildtrak orders that were built between 06/03 and 06/10.

Mine was built and released for shipping on 06/08. I’m a convoy (dealer is 20 miles from MAP).

I can’t get any clear explanation for the delay from Chat, Ford Marketing or my dealership. My salesman told me yesterday that it says “Built, Plant Hold” - no details on what the hold is. I’m wondering if it is the modular bumper? FYI: Ford Marketing claims they don’t see a plant hold or any chip hold.

Do any of you guys that are in this group aware of what the actual reason is for the delay?

Maybe we can figure this out together?
I’m here with you. My dealer said it’s a plant hold it’s definitely not the modular bumper as my dealership just got vehicles in with a blend date of 6/27!!! If they reschedule delivery for the 5th time I’m giving up. As far as I heard the hold could be from the suspension components and the recall for the door latch but who knows.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m here with you. My dealer said it’s a plant hold it’s definitely not the modular bumper as my dealership just got vehicles in with a blend date of 6/27!!! If they reschedule delivery for the 5th time I’m giving up. As far as I heard the hold could be from the suspension components and the recall for the door latch but who knows.

I know there was a modular number shortage at the plant at the end of May. I didn’t get a baby picture. Doubt they would take one with the bumper missing. Again, that’s a guess on my part.
The rear latch recall doesn’t include Broncos built after April 11, 2022. Currently, there are no recalls for Broncos near our build dates.

I have a feeling it’s Wildtrak specific seeing that most of the builds from our week that are in awaiting shipment limbo are Wildtraks. The problem is it seems most Wildtrak buyers ordered them fully loaded like I did - so it could be just about any of the deadly sin options.

I heard there was a modular bumper shortage at the end of May. I didn’t get a baby picture. I doubt they would take one with a missing bumper. Just a guess on my part.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
to your point it could be anything. I doubt it’s wildtrak specific or HOSS because some have already been delivered and they were loaded to the gills. My dealership again just had a wildtrak built on 6/27 delivered to them last night. I’m just hoping this is the last delay for the delivery window and that we actually get them before the end of summer. I pass by MAP daily driving back home and there are thousands just sitting. Seems like most of those whom get the baby pictures are getting them either a day before or a day after delivery. I just don’t understand the logic of delivery. For those of us who live minutes from the factory how come we aren’t the first to receive them versus those who live on the opposite side of the US who get them shipped immediately after production!

shrimp sando

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a 2 door BD build, so not the WT holding it up in my case

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
to your point it could be anything. I doubt it’s wildtrak specific or HOSS because some have already been delivered and they were loaded to the gills. My dealership again just had a wildtrak built on 6/27 delivered to them last night. I’m just hoping this is the last delay for the delivery window and that we actually get them before the end of summer. I pass by MAP daily driving back home and there are thousands just sitting. Seems like most of those whom get the baby pictures are getting them either a day before or a day after delivery. I just don’t understand the logic of delivery. For those of us who live minutes from the factory how come we aren’t the first to receive them versus those who live on the opposite side of the US who get them shipped immediately after production!
The Wildtrak delivered to your dealership could have been built months ago and needed a chip that was installed recently. It’s gotta be something common. It’s happening to too many of us built the same week. Did you get a baby picture?

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if this helps but it's interesting. My delivery window just shifted out 2 weeks in the backdoor tracker. And yet I took delivery of my hoss 3 bronco yesterday. This could just be computer code run wild, and not considering many real variables. Maybe the tracker truly isn't ready for production and that's why we have to access it this way.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery window of 7/4-7/10 has not changed since I received the shipping notice email on 6/7. I tracked through CSX 800# from MAP to Cincinnati to Gibson, IN to Wichita to Enid, OK and finally Oklahoma City on 6/24. Last rail update was the car was unloaded in OKC on 6/27. And now waiting for the last 100 miles to Tulsa. Excited and frustrated it is this close but yet so far...

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if this helps but it's interesting. My delivery window just shifted out 2 weeks in the backdoor tracker. And yet I took delivery of my hoss 3 bronco yesterday. This could just be computer code run wild, and not considering many real variables. Maybe the tracker truly isn't ready for production and that's why we have to access it this way.
The tracker is garbage. It’s rarely ever accurate. Mine and several others built the same week as mine are showing “Built, Plant Hold” on the website the dealer can access.

The trackers list them as built - awaiting shipment. Ford Marketing claims they are built with no holds - ready for shipment.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Wildtrak delivered to your dealership could have been built months ago and needed a chip that was installed recently. It’s gotta be something common. It’s happening to too many of us built the same week. Did you get a baby picture?
The bronco delivered had a blend date of 6/22
Sponsored