First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if this helps but it's interesting. My delivery window just shifted out 2 weeks in the backdoor tracker. And yet I took delivery of my hoss 3 bronco yesterday. This could just be computer code run wild, and not considering many real variables. Maybe the tracker truly isn't ready for production and that's why we have to access it this way.
So your bronco now has an estimated delivery in 2 weeks yet you already took delivery of it?!
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So your bronco now has an estimated delivery in 2 weeks yet you already took delivery of it?!
Yep. Was delivered during my delivery window. Brought it home yesterday. And then today I noticed the window pushed out. No idea why I even checked the tracker (bad habit I guess).
Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week Screenshot_20220629-114551_Chrome

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak with 3.0 hoss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was built 5/24 and still not delivered yet to Pa. It also is a loaded up WT

Sponsored

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a simple outer banks. No add ons that would slow it down. Mine has been released by the plant since 6/3 to be shipped by convoy to SE Illinois. It’s still at MAP as of this morning. My delivery week is this week, hasn’t been bumped as of yet but it will be.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The bronco delivered had a blend date of 6/22
After ours. Makes sense. Once you’re built and waiting on parts you sit in the lot in line with others waiting on parts. A separate crew installs those missing parts in the lot as they get parts but it’s a much slower process than the assembly line. The vehicles built after will be completed if the parts are available at the time of production. It’s the same way we jumped ahead of the chip hold builds that have been waiting several months on chips. We had no chip holds. They are allocating chips and parts to the finish crew in the lots and the assembly line.

I spoke to Ford Marketing again today. They tried to tell me there were no holds on my build. I told them that my dealer saw a plant hold yesterday. The person refreshed their screen and said it was showing as built / plant hold now on their end. The truth is the plant hold shows from the day it was classified as built. Technically, it’s not built, it’s stuck in production. Unfortunately, they are too unorganized to tell what the hold up is.

The bottom line is Ford should contact the customer the day it actually is loaded on a convoy or rail car. They have missed every estimated date they gave me - including the blend date. Why guess?

I’m going to remain optimistic that the finish line is near but I’m going to lower my expectations on when it will get there. I definitely don’t believe it will be arriving next week as estimated.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is crazy. I just got my third delivery window: 07/02 - 07/08

It looks like most of us that are on our 3rd delivery window have Wildtrak orders that were built between 06/03 and 06/10.

Mine was built and released for shipping on 06/08. I’m a convoy (dealer is 20 miles from MAP).

I can’t get any clear explanation for the delay from Chat, Ford Marketing or my dealership. My salesman told me yesterday that it says “Built, Plant Hold” - no details on what the hold is. I’m wondering if it is the modular bumper? FYI: Ford Marketing claims they don’t see a plant hold or any chip hold.

Do any of you guys that are in this group aware of what the actual reason is for the delay?

Maybe we can figure this out together?
If it's been released for shipping then it's not waiting on any parts to be installed.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it's been released for shipping then it's not waiting on any parts to be installed.
Sure, in a perfect world. 🤣

Mine was released for shipping on 06/08/22. It’s listed as built / plant hold / awaiting shipping / eta 07/02 to 07/08.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sure, in a perfect world. 🤣

Mine was released for shipping on 06/08/22. It’s listed as built / plant hold / awaiting shipping / eta 07/02 to 07/08.
Most likely waiting on just be waiting on a ride if it's going by convoy.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope you’re right but according to the most current updated information, it’s on a plant hold. Has nothing to do with shipping. My dealer is adamant it is not waiting on a convoy. Those holds are coded differently.

Besides, my dealership is 20 miles from MAP. It’s been awaiting shipping 3 weeks.

It was never actually released to shipping as they claimed. Further proof the tracking website and the information Ford Marketing has is not accurate.

Ford needs to stop with all of the estimated emails about production dates, build dates and delivery dates. Notify customers when their finished vehicle is actually on on a truck or on a train.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Unless you it specifically says there's a hold on your Bronco for some reason.
I hope you’re right but according to the most current updated information, it’s on a plant hold. Has nothing to do with shipping. My dealer is adamant it is not waiting on a convoy. Those holds are coded differently.

Besides, my dealership is 20 miles from MAP. It’s been awaiting shipping 3 weeks.

It was never actually released to shipping as they claimed. Further proof the tracking website and the information Ford Marketing has is not accurate.

Ford needs to stop with all of the estimated emails about production dates, build dates and delivery dates. Notify customers when their finished vehicle is actually on on a truck or on a train.
So yours has a hold and was never ready to ship.

That's different than no holds, being released and just waiting for shipping. completely different thing/set of issues.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in a similar situation. Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Modular bumper. Initial delivery window 6/25-7/01 and 2nd delivery window 7/8-7/14. Technically they are still on schedule but was built 6/10. The strange thing in my case is that they gave me this distant delivery window a while back meaning they knew they were going to be holding on to my bronco for a while. 19 days in “awaiting shipment”

dieselfrank

Badlands
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Z71 Duramax, 2021 C8 3LT, 2005 Cavalier
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery window of 7/4-7/10 has not changed since I received the shipping notice email on 6/7. I tracked through CSX 800# from MAP to Cincinnati to Gibson, IN to Wichita to Enid, OK and finally Oklahoma City on 6/24. Last rail update was the car was unloaded in OKC on 6/27. And now waiting for the last 100 miles to Tulsa. Excited and frustrated it is this close but yet so far...
our window was 7/9-715. as of 4.21 p.m yesterday it was in Herrington Kansas on the way to Yukon
Sponsored