Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Same everything as you - dates and specs with the exception of High Package, mine is Lux. Still Awaiting.
Hang in there. It does seem like there’s a lot of “shipping” movement if you watch the tracker and the number of vehicles in “similar” process. Hope you get yours soon.
Sponsored

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

OJBDCColorado

Black Diamond
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wanted to post an update!

Finally got my Cyber Orange4 door 7MT Black Diamond and took it on a roadtrip.

The Good

• Got 24MPG in eco mode going from Colorado Springs to Ouray Colorado using premium fuel. Was not expecting this at all and very happy at the mileage going through the mountains. City however remains between 16-19 so far.
  • The manual is truly a joy to drive and reminders me of lighter track oriented vehicles with how the car shifts. (hated my manual JK's long throw clunky clutch)
  • Took it up by Imogene pass and the crawler gear is a game changer, very much worth the hype. No issues with the stock tires and clearance. If I aired down further, I think upgrading tire size and suspension would be worth it.
  • MIC hardtop was not an issue travelling. No more noise than you'd expect in a care that has a removable roof and we carried on in conversations without issue.
  • MGV was super comfortable during the ride and is a lot more breathable (IMO) than leather.
  • Noticeable difference in pickup between eco and sport G.O.A.T. modes. I was happy to learn that these modes were not as "gimmicky" as I'd heard.
The Bad:
  • Original ordering process was rough. Dealer in Colorado wanted to charge me 6k to order it from them, then reduced to 3k in "mandatory rocky mountain package accessories - a clear bra" - DO NOT BUY from Phil Long ford.
  • I instead ordered from Leramie Peak motors and had a great experience except for my Bronco arriving from MAP broken after sitting in the railyard for a month. The clutch cable was not installed correctly and the vehicle arrived stuck in first gear. Repaired in 4 days at no charge, unsure how this got missed by Ford during QA.
  • First gear on a a steeper incline is no where near as usable as crawler gear. This may sound like a "duh" moment but without the crawler gear I would have definitely got stuck a few times and would have had to change my lines often.

Final opinion
Could not be happier with my purchase :) Happy Friday!

broncomileage.jpg

Bronco1.jpg

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BREAKING NEWS! Things are finally happening! Called Ford and was told that vehicle was in transit vis rail! Loaded Wildtrak, 3.0, lux, modular bumper etc

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hang in there. It does seem like there’s a lot of “shipping” movement if you watch the tracker and the number of vehicles in “similar” process. Hope you get yours soon.
Finally in transit via rail-CSX ! Ford Customer Service told me, The systems have not updated yet.

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes I do, pretty much all the forbidden fruits you can think of.
Had your order tracker updated? Or does it still just say built? Sorry for all the questions one more. Were you able to track it via CSX?

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had your order tracker updated? Or does it still just say built? Sorry for all the questions one more. Were you able to track it via CSX?
No worries, at all - we are in this together. Backdoor has not updated, no Ford official email, as well.

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No official email from Ford but pizza tracker and order tracker say its been shipped and delivered. I haven't contacted the dealership to see if it's in but will contact them tomorrow. Crossing my fingers...

2nd day reservation. 5/23 Build week. Built 6/10.

WT.Leather.LUX.HOSS3.Soft.Mod Bumper.Tow.Engine Block Heater

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 7.11.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 7.11.18 PM.png
Sponsored