First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My ford pass has been activation pending since the beginning of June. I just got denied access, which means some wonderful soul was in my bronco. Here’s to hoping it’s getting loaded on a truck rather than moving to another lot. Ahhhhh!
Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I said I would be back after my Bronco arrived but I got some good news I thought I should share with you guys. Apparently my heated steering wheel and bezel backup camera parts were installed and the plant hold was lifted Wednesday. My Bronco is officially built and released for shipping. I also received a price protection certificate in my file today for $2500. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it’s not an oncoming train.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No official email from Ford but pizza tracker and order tracker say its been shipped and delivered. I haven't contacted the dealership to see if it's in but will contact them tomorrow. Crossing my fingers...

2nd day reservation. 5/23 Build week. Built 6/10.

WT.Leather.LUX.HOSS3.Soft.Mod Bumper.Tow.Engine Block Heater

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 7.11.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 7.11.18 PM.png
Based on trends in the last few days if you’re a 6/10 build you will likely get good news unless there is a unique issue with your build.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No official email from Ford but pizza tracker and order tracker say its been shipped and delivered. I haven't contacted the dealership to see if it's in but will contact them tomorrow. Crossing my fingers...

2nd day reservation. 5/23 Build week. Built 6/10.

WT.Leather.LUX.HOSS3.Soft.Mod Bumper.Tow.Engine Block Heater

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 7.11.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 7.11.18 PM.png
Nice! Congrats. No updates for us locals to MAP yet…

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I said I would be back after my Bronco arrived but I got some good news I thought I should share with you guys. Apparently my heated steering wheel and bezel backup camera parts were installed and the plant hold was lifted Wednesday. My Bronco is officially built and released for shipping. I also received a price protection certificate in my file today for $2500. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it’s not an oncoming train.
How did you find that out? Who do I reach out for that certificate?

Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@moisea has your tracker updated at all? @Hudman316
No it has not updated. I was told that the system updates after a scan at the first transit point which tells me that mine is pretty early in the process. So, if you get an email then your bronco already has a head-start.

Also, i will refresh my browser after midnight to see if there is some system update.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! Did you receive an actual document for the $2500 or a code?

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No it has not updated. I was told that the system updates after a scan at the first transit point which tells me that mine is pretty early in the process. So, if you get an email then your bronco already has a head-start.

Also, i will refresh my browser after midnight to see if there is some system update.
Great! Keep us posted. My dealership is local and across from MAP; I am tempted to drive by there now lol

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my 2 certificate numbers a few months ago from Marketing. I wrote them down and composed an email to my salesman with instructions for Smart Vincent. Some people are having issues getting credit by various dealerships. Worst case is that you will have to wait a few months for the dealership to cut you a check. I was an October 2020 reservation. Nobody will send you the numbers and the dealership may not look for them so go hunt for them.

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did you find that out? Who do I reach out for that certificate?
Ford Marketing told me the price protection certificate was in my file today. It expires October 3, 2022. It wasn’t there yesterday.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called CSX at (877) 744-7279 and my bronco is in Ohio. The delivery date of July 25 has not changed. We shall see if it holds.
Also, system has still not updated. I am inclined at this point to think they are just going to update with “Delivered” as has been the case with others.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called CSX at (877) 744-7279 and my bronco is in Ohio. The delivery date of July 25 has not changed. We shall see if it holds.
Also, system has still not updated. I am inclined at this point to think they are just going to update with “Delivered” as has been the case with others.
Interesting. Well for us with Convoy we can’t track since jack cooper took the VIN field off

Dhiman

Outer Banks
First Name
Ankit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to check this total a little while ago only to find that it jumped to 1195 similar vehicles. I was pretty disappointed until I realized that my status had finally changed to "In transit". One step closer....
Same i thought LOL
Sponsored