Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats Ed! Which dealer?
Varsity in Ann Arbor. They were good to deal with, put up with my regular stream of questions and honored original price agreement. Would recommend them to others in the area.
Sponsored

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email, but updates are happening. Had a 5/27 blend date. Got hit by holiday break (about 50 units before mine it appears!). Modules showed up 5/31, Tear Tag yesterday on 6/1.

This morning, the Order Tracking link from Ford is not showing any movement from yesterday. But OrderTrack app shows Awaiting Shipment.

Checked the original backdoor link at https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId={VIN} and now seeing an estimated delivery week. Hoping that gets pulled in.

Screenshot 2022-06-02 8.47.39 AM.png
Starting to progress nicely now. OrderTrack.app updated to 'In Transit'. No change to backdoor link from yesterday. Chatted with Ford Chat and was given a rail car so looks like it is really shipping! Still estimated delivery of 7/4 - 7/10 to Oklahoma. Thinking/hoping that gets pulled in a few weeks.

5/27 Blend on Window Sticker, 5/31 Build Complete, 6/1 Modules active, 6/2 tear tag and 6/3 received Built email from Ford. No email yet on shipped.

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/2020 reservation. 5/24 blend. Tear Tag a few days ago. ETA 6/21 to Illinois. No email and shows in production still. Dealer and chat both said 6/21. However, dealer was slightly skeptical based on historical shipments. 4 cylinder monster truck without tow. ✌

Carson

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not what the Ford representative told me last week but atleast we are getting some updates! Please find me a rail car asap!

Screenshot_20220604-074815_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sponsored

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordertrack says awaiting shipment instead of in production. And the back door link now says built with a estimated delivery June 26-July 2. Pizza tracker updated to built on 6-3 and waiting shipment. Original blend 5/23

Last edited:

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally had a change since the modules popped. All the trackers showing built, awaiting shipment via rail with an estimated delivery date of 7/2-7/8. Little more time than the 6/26-7/2 date the rep quoted me but I'll take it. I live very, very close to the TX coast so it has a long way to go from MI.

Firerescuechick

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordertrack says awaiting shipment instead of in production. And the back door link now says built with a estimated delivery June 26-July 2. Pizza tracker updated to built on 6-3 and waiting shipment. Original blend 5/23
Also updated to awaiting shipment. Yay! :)

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone with hoss 3.0 moved to built, had a status update, etc? I have not.

Bronco Bri

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone with hoss 3.0 moved to built, had a status update, etc? I have not.
Hello. I have Wildtrak loaded with HOSS 3.0. My blend was 5/23. On the ordertrack App mine shows built and shipped. On the other app it still shows in production. I called dealer and Ford chat, they both say ETA delivery 6/13.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello. I have Wildtrak loaded with HOSS 3.0. My blend was 5/23. On the ordertrack App mine shows built and shipped. On the other app it still shows in production. I called dealer and Ford chat, they both say ETA delivery 6/13.
Nice. I have hoss 3.0 as well with a 5/27 blend. Dealer and Ford chat say delivery between 6/11 and 6/17, but still in production per all tracking.
Sponsored