dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

According to Ford Chat and the Ford tracking computer, my Bronco was built and released for shipping on June 8, 2022. I am on estimated delivery window #5. My dealership is 20 miles from MAP. The computer bases the estimated delivery windows on this information. Unfortunately, it’s not actually released and never was because it’s missing 2 parts. It’s on a plant hold.

Every build that is actually complete and released for shipping goes on a train or convoy within days - not weeks. There are people in this forum that had their Broncos built at the end of June and already received them in places as far away as California and Texas.
I'll just order anther Bronco when the order Banks open on August 15ht and see which one gets here 1st.
Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll just order anther Bronco when the order Banks open on August 15ht and see which one gets here 1st.
I don’t believe 2023’s will arrive any quicker because the supply chain is not improving anytime soon. I’m going to wait until they finish mine.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just saw someone’s update in the 06/06 build week group and it says their Wildtrak H.O.S.S 3.0 with Lux package was delivered today. So, at-least, they are trickling out or rolling out in huge numbers and the issue is only isolated to 5/23 build week or there was a general issue which has been resolved and they will start being pushed out in huge numbers.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just called the Ford hotline-apparently there is a TWIST-bottom line, it seems someone messed up my entries and that is why my bronco has been sitting at MAP for 33 days. The RED-FLAG for me was that my new delivery window was updated before the previous delivery window expiration which suggested to me that it was probably not automated. For those here that are more familiar with the Ford system is it normal for a new delivery window update to happen before the expiration of the current delivery window period?
The Rep told me that I am actually waiting in line to be picked up by a carrier and that previously i was only sorta waiting in line.

MikeLowry

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tundra, 20 Expedition, 05 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here…just got my 4th bump to 7/15-7/21, built 6/08 and just sitting there all lonely

Mine was built on 6/8 as well. There has to be something with the Broncos built on 6/8.

Anyone else noticing this trend?

Sponsored

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bumped again released 6-3. Awaiting shipment.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just called the Ford hotline-apparently there is a TWIST-bottom line, it seems someone messed up my entries and that is why my bronco has been sitting at MAP for 33 days. The RED-FLAG for me was that my new delivery window was updated before the previous delivery window expiration which suggested to me that it was probably not automated. For those here that are more familiar with the Ford system is it normal for a new delivery window update to happen before the expiration of the current delivery window period?
The Rep told me that I am actually waiting in line to be picked up by a carrier and that previously i was only sorta waiting in line.

The updated estimated delivery windows are computer generated. I’m on number 6 officially today. Sometimes they update after the previous ends - sometimes they update before the previous window ends. It means nothing either way because the estimated delivery windows are not based on the all of the details affecting your build. For instance, the system doesn’t acknowledge plant holds.

I discovered a week ago that my Bronco has been in a plant hold from the day they declared it built (6/8/22). I spoke to Ford Marketing multiple times and was told the same type of stuff they told you. They told me it was released for shipping. They told me it was waiting on a convoy. They were simply guessing because they didn’t look into my file far enough to see the plant hold.

Now when I call I ask them to look to see if the plant hold was removed. I make them look into my file.

I ignore the delivery window estimates. Many people continue to get them after their Bronco is delivered.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bumped again released 6-3. Awaiting shipment.
I will bet it’s not actually released. Your most likely on a plant hold waiting on parts like me.

“Built and released” on 6/8/22.

I discovered it’s been on plant hold dive e 6/8/22. Waiting on parts.

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How did you find out it’s on hold? I called about 5 times and asked always say ho holds

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How did you find out it’s on hold? I called about 5 times and asked always say ho holds
Sorry just saw your last post on how you found out it was on hold

Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The updated estimated delivery windows are computer generated. I’m on number 6 officially today. Sometimes they update after the previous ends - sometimes they update before the previous window ends. It means nothing either way because the estimated delivery windows are not based on the all of the details affecting your build. For instance, the system doesn’t acknowledge plant holds.

I discovered a week ago that my Bronco has been in a plant hold from the day they declared it built (6/8/22). I spoke to Ford Marketing multiple times and was told the same type of stuff they told you. They told me it was released for shipping. They told me it was waiting on a convoy. They were simply guessing because they didn’t look into my file far enough to see the plant hold.

Now when I call I ask them to look to see if the plant hold was removed. I make them look into my file.

I ignore the delivery window estimates. Many people continue to get them after their Bronco is delivered.
That’s a great idea. When i call them next i’ll just ask them to check if my hold has been lifted just to see what they say.

I definitely took what she said with a pinch of salt. You are right, sometimes even the reps get tired reading from the talking points and try to offer their own opinion on what is going on.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was built on 6/8 as well. There has to be something with the Broncos built on 6/8.

Anyone else noticing this trend?

Based on the posts by members here and the other Bronco forum, there are a bunch of Broncos on hold built between 6/3 and 6/10. Many are Wildtraks,

I know for a fact mine is on a part hold due to 2 different High / Lux package options. I was told there were many waiting on parts like mine and they would continue to be finished and shipped during the MAP shutdown.

My blend date was 5/19. MAP closed on 5/19 and 5/20 due to a part shortage. My blend took place on 5/24 and it was stuck “in production” until being declared built on 6/8/22. A friend works production at MAP. He checked my Bronco status when it was stuck in production. He told me it was a part shortage issue and the parts were on order. He checked the status of multiple Broncos that day and unfortunately was unable to recall which parts were missing.

He said he only remembers it being 2 parts. He and I assumed the parts were installed the day they declared it was built.

That was not the case. It’s still waiting on parts to be installed. I believe many Broncos with blend dates between 5/16 and 5/27 ended up shorted on high & Lux parts. Just a theory.

Chip holds, plants holds and shipping delays are reported in the file the dealer gets to access. Unfortunately, they don’t give details on the plant holds. Have your dealer look into it. Tell them to look for a plant hold / delay.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Roush 9 this morning.

There are 2 lots with Broncos there. This is one of them:

6A8A761F-FA18-458A-8E76-06120E14E3A9.jpeg
FC8AEABC-9646-4010-8668-B3FD77CF3E8F.jpeg
My source is telling me that these broncos held in Allen Park are all complete and are waiting on convoy. He is pretty sure if ours are there they are complete and waiting on convoy and that any broncos waiting on parts are in the holding lots at MAP. Convoy dispatch and priority comes to MAP first anything else is secondary. Idk anymore

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My source is telling me that these broncos held in Allen Park are all complete and are waiting on convoy. He is pretty sure if ours are there they are complete and waiting on convoy and that any broncos waiting on parts are in the holding lots at MAP. Convoy dispatch and priority comes to MAP first anything else is secondary. Idk anymore
Makes no sense. Ford Land has lots all over the place much closer to MAP. Roush is contracted to complete builds. Those are parked at Roush facility. Too much of a coincidence. Also, I’m not saying our Broncos are there. I was telling you the backlog is still huge.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All of my updates to delivery windows have been after they ended until my most recent one. This most recent one is also the only one I actually got an email notifying me that it changed. Granted, that email had all the wrong dates on it, but I checked the tracker and it was a new window. Don't know if that means anything or not, I'd guess not but ya never know 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored