Steelstacks

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you guys all get a full tank of gas when you picked up your bronco? I only got half a tank and they charged me $50 for it.

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you guys all get a full tank of gas when you picked up your bronco? I only got half a tank and they charged me $50 for it.
I received a full tank and was not charged. The Manager at Sarasota Ford made sure to point this out.

MarkerInbound

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brought my Bronco home today! It’s bigger than I thought. I’m 6’1” and I had to hop UP into in. I understand why our thread has died out. Once you get your Bronco, you can spend all day pulling stuff off and adding stuff on just to do it again tomorrow. This 7 speed on a 4 cylinder reminds me of driving a Ford Utility Tractor. A little bit quicker than a tractor( but not much ). I had a hard time not checking the order tracker after it was delivered the first night. It’s been good hanging with you guys here on the trusty ole’ 5/23 build week thread these past few months. Happy trails, see ya next time, and don’t tip over! 🤠

MSRP + price protection with no add ons.
https://www.champaignfordcity.net/

EDB403BB-3C0E-4BC7-82D7-5275B0DE8567.jpeg

Sponsored

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Brought my Bronco home today! It’s bigger than I thought. I’m 6’1” and I had to hop UP into in. I understand why our thread has died out. Once you get your Bronco, you can spend all day pulling stuff off and adding stuff on just to do it again tomorrow. This 7 speed on a 4 cylinder reminds me of driving a Ford Utility Tractor. A little bit quicker than a tractor( but not much ). I had a hard time not checking the order tracker after it was delivered the first night. It’s been good hanging with you guys here on the trusty ole’ 5/23 build week thread these past few months. Happy trails, see ya next time, and don’t tip over! 🤠

MSRP + price protection with no add ons.
https://www.champaignfordcity.net/

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week EDB403BB-3C0E-4BC7-82D7-5275B0DE8567

Excellent news!!. The SAS is very tall. It's tough for both my wife and I to get in the seats! Gonna have to figure a solution for that real soon.

After checking all the status sites multiple times a day, it's like a rat running a maze to get cheese.

my dealer gave me the price on the day i made the order even tho the sticker was about 1300 more. turns out I was all worried about the price for nothing. I'll order my next bronco through them for sure.

Have fun out there!

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Excellent news!!. The SAS is very tall. It's tough for both my wife and I to get in the seats! Gonna have to figure a solution for that real soon.

After checking all the status sites multiple times a day, it's like a rat running a maze to get cheese.

my dealer gave me the price on the day i made the order even tho the sticker was about 1300 more. turns out I was all worried about the price for nothing. I'll order my next bronco through them for sure.

Have fun out there!
I’m 6’6” and it’s even a big step up for me. My wife thought our kids will suffer brain damage trying to get in and out so I installed the step sliders from Rock Slide engineering on my WildTrak. They’re expensive but do the trick and look awesome.

here’s a link:

https://rockslideengineering.com/product-tag/bronco-step-slider/

Sponsored

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ours came in on Saturday. We've been enjoying it so much I forgot to post a picture here!
This is right before it got absolutely coated in bugs on the way home.
Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week Bronco_cropped
congrats.

it is so fun driving it.

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to all that have theirs! Finally got my rail info. It appears to have been handed over to UP and left IL on the 10th.

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats to all that have theirs! Finally got my rail info. It appears to have been handed over to UP and left IL on the 10th.
Hang in there. Took about 7 days to get mine delivered from MI to FL. Hopefully not too much longer for AZ.
Sponsored