Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got a quote yesterday from these guys and they were $300 cheaper than others that I've received quotes from.
Sponsored

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are very timely as I am looking all across the country for when a buyer drops their Bronco. This will be a big help.

OP
OP
Jaron@StopwatchUSA
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stopwatchusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When it comes to transport quotes and prices , I would recommend looking more into which company has the best reviews and service offers. If you are shopping for the best price you may not get the best service, and vice versa. This is the same with many other services. We try to keep our rates competitive with others, but it is not our focus. Our main goal is to make it an easy and great experience for you.

Jaron

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click here to get a quote now!

Hello Bronco lovers! We are a vehicle shipping company out of Michigan and we ship hundreds of vehicles Nationwide every week. We were just awarded as the #1 Dodge Ram TRX vendor in the country and are very happy to be referred to join this forum. Our A+ accredited Better Business Bureau rating and our 5 star Google reviews have helped us become one of the most trustworthy and secure transport companies in the country.

To schedule your new Bronco shipment with us just click the link above to get a quote now, we look forward to doing business with you.
Damn, you guys are pricey. Why are you double the other quotes I received? The quote i got was $2500 from Iowa to Idaho. My other shipper is $900 and 1 week timing. May I assume you are a broker and adding markup or do you run your own trucks?

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
interesting. would the "shipping charge" on the vehicle final sticker be deleted if we go this route? how does that work? we arrange to have you ship it to the dealer we are buying it from?
No, most factory shippers are union operations, never happen unfortunately. I've tried, barking at the moon is more satisfying.

Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, you guys are pricey. Why are you double the other quotes I received? The quote i got was $2500 from Iowa to Idaho. My other shipper is $900 and 1 week timing. May I assume you are a broker and adding markup or do you run your own trucks?

Who is the other shipper you received a quote from? Looking at options. Thanks!

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Be careful when shopping for transport online. Use a burner number and email, the harassment afterward is the worst I have experienced.

OP
OP
Jaron@StopwatchUSA
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stopwatchusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dan, to answer your question as to being a Broker or a Carrier. Our trucking company Bull Transport owned around 30 trucks shipping vehicles all over the USA with trailers carrying from 9 cars to 3 cars at a time. We loaded these trucks every day and saw that the drivers wanted to be paid a fair wage to ship vehicles. We worked hard every day watching the lanes and were trying to load their rucks in order to give them a fair wage. We learned that nationwide the trucking industry as far as hauling vehicles was changing to a hotshot type of shipping. Vehicles were scattered all over the USA needing to be shipped. We also learned that around 8 out of 10 of the three-car hauler guys were going out of business. We decided to become licensed logistics coordinators to help these drivers who were struggling to make a fair wage which was because of the logistics of planning a load. Our experience owning a trucking company allowed us to help hundreds of small truck drivers across the USA to find loads that were needing to be transported in the lanes they were running. We had dozens of phone calls every day from drivers asking us to help them find loads to fill their trucks. We decided to give the loads to them through Stopwatch which we explained to them is a name we went with to let them know that the customer has their watch set because they can't wait to get their new vehicle. Our staff works hard every day to fulfill our commitment to not only the customer but to the owner-operator who drives the truck.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dan, to answer your question as to being a Broker or a Carrier. Our trucking company Bull Transport owned around 30 trucks shipping vehicles all over the USA with trailers carrying from 9 cars to 3 cars at a time. We loaded these trucks every day and saw that the drivers wanted to be paid a fair wage to ship vehicles. We worked hard every day watching the lanes and were trying to load their rucks in order to give them a fair wage. We learned that nationwide the trucking industry as far as hauling vehicles was changing to a hotshot type of shipping. Vehicles were scattered all over the USA needing to be shipped. We also learned that around 8 out of 10 of the three-car hauler guys were going out of business. We decided to become licensed logistics coordinators to help these drivers who were struggling to make a fair wage which was because of the logistics of planning a load. Our experience owning a trucking company allowed us to help hundreds of small truck drivers across the USA to find loads that were needing to be transported in the lanes they were running. We had dozens of phone calls every day from drivers asking us to help them find loads to fill their trucks. We decided to give the loads to them through Stopwatch which we explained to them is a name we went with to let them know that the customer has their watch set because they can't wait to get their new vehicle. Our staff works hard every day to fulfill our commitment to not only the customer but to the owner-operator who drives the truck.
Great AMERICAN get it done attitude...thinking out of the box!

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is the other shipper you received a quote from? Looking at options. Thanks!
Mike at reliable transport. He charges $100 as the broker, then the actual fee to transport is paid direct to carrier. PM me and ill share his info and shipped my Tacoma and Jeep the last fee years.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How does this work when most people still have to sign paperwork, financing, discuss warranty options, fight back on adm, you know the usual bronco stuff? You're delivering straight from MAP to house? I guess I could see this benefiting people who went out of state to order but they would still have to go to the dealership to do all the legal work. Maybe I'm missing something as just an individual consumer.
I've purchased many vehicles and never had to step foot on a dealer lot. In the early 2000's is was slow. Everything was Fedex Next day, Nowadays Docusign and bank transfers.

My dad ran a non-profit for years and he employed me to purchase company vehicles. He need a shuttle van outfitted to test patients for HIV/AIDS. I found a company to make a custom shell, another company to custom outfit it and coordinated transport between the two and final destination via the phone and email. The van was about $100k and the custom outfit was another $50-70k.

Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be careful when shopping for transport online. Use a burner number and email, the harassment afterward is the worst I have experienced.

x2 on this got a quote and many phone calls and emails.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You do not have to go to the dealer to do all the legal work. You can do the warranty work and financing all over the phone with them. They will then mail the paperwork to your home, you can sign it and send it back to them via mail. Once the dealers receives the paperwork back from you they will tell you it is ready to be released from the dealer. You can then call us and we will pick it up from the dealer and take it right to your home for you. We have shipped thousands of new vehicles for customers who buy out of state just like yourself and this is a very seamless process.

Kind Regards,
Jaron
Cost from McKinney, TX to Las Vegas, NV? In the next month or so if gas cost is a big factor - cuz gas cost IS a big factor…lol

OP
OP
Jaron@StopwatchUSA
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stopwatchusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cost from McKinney, TX to Las Vegas, NV? In the next month or so if gas cost is a big factor - cuz gas cost IS a big factor…lol
Hi there, If you could go to our website and click the link "Get a Quote" then we can look at
the lane within our system to get you a quote. www.StopwatchUSA.com
Thanks for checking in!

OP
OP
Jaron@StopwatchUSA
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stopwatchusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you all for the orders we have to ship your Broncos! Our drivers are staying busy shipping these amazing-looking Broncos!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.