Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is your blend date?

If this helps, my blend date was Tues 6/20. The app didn’t show built until yesterday (6/22) and I received the Built email this morning (6/23)
Sponsored

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your blend date?

If this helps, my blend date was Tues 6/20. The app didn’t show built until yesterday (6/22) and I received the Built email this morning (6/23)
06/19 Blend date. It was last updated on 06/20 as in production still, just seems like with the modules and tear tag done, it should be complete.

Reiningrl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was poking around in the “Ordering, Production, Tracking” section last night. There were several people who had similar experience to your’s where they knew their Bronco build had to be completed but the tracker hadn’t updated. I’m many cases it was because their vehicle shipped quickly so the tracker didn’t update. The thread included the phone number to Ford Marketing, who can confirm.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sponsored

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was poking around in the “Ordering, Production, Tracking” section last night. There were several people who had similar experience to your’s where they knew their Bronco build had to be completed but the tracker hadn’t updated. I’m many cases it was because their vehicle shipped quickly so the tracker didn’t update. The thread included the phone number to Ford Marketing, who can confirm.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Thanks! If it's not updated by Monday, I'll give me dealer a call. I think these are made in Michigan, right? If that's the case, it will hopefully just appear (I live about 1.5 hours north of the Detroit area)

OP
OP
Brian’sBronco

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! If it's not updated by Monday, I'll give me dealer a call. I think these are made in Michigan, right? If that's the case, it will hopefully just appear (I live about 1.5 hours north of the Detroit area)
I wonder since you’re shipping by truck and not train it might take a little longer for yours to ship or show shipped???

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder since you’re shipping by truck and not train it might take a little longer for yours to ship or show shipped???
Could be, I didn't think about that. I know they can sit at the train yards for awhile. We drive by one of the Ford plants every now and then, and they always have a shit ton of broncos just sitting out in their lots also.

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live 6 hours away from the MI Plant and I’m scheduled via Convoy and suppose to be get delivery of next week

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live 6 hours away from the MI Plant and I’m scheduled via Convoy and suppose to be get delivery of next week
Did your tracker update or how did you get this info?

Sponsored

Reiningrl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The posts I read last night and mentioned above were all convoy shipments.

It takes much longer for vehicles going by rail to ship because Ford has to fill not only the train car but the entire train. Then the vehicles sit in the yard while the hauler builds loads to the dealerships. Ford pays the same amount for each Bronco even if the dealership is close to the rail yard or far away. The driver are paid by the load so they want the nearby and easy drops. Dealerships that make it hard for drivers to deliver will have to wait longer to receive their vehicles as the drivers won’t accept the load. Many of the drivers jare independent contractors so they pick and choose which loads the accept. (I know this only because my husband was an exec with United Road until he retired)

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat told me! 😎

Has not update yet but will ship Monday! I’ll update once it gets ship and delivered
Thank you for this!
I just did a chat and got an update!

44B1398E-04A5-4C7F-BEB5-866048E5EF90.jpeg

Reiningrl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesomeness!!

SilkySmooth

Outer Banks
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 XLT, 2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else have their blend date pass and still get nothing? My blend was 06/22/2023 and the tracker still shows in production. Not showing any modules either.
Sponsored