Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Woah woah woah.

Kids are starting school in EARLY August? Wtf
Mine start at the END of the month, but the daily trips to Target for clothes and supplies have already started. I feel like I need to submit a request to use my wife's car a week in advance! haha I need this Bronco!!

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder what information FoMoCo dug up for Ash:
Someone with Twitter reach out to him and ask :)
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy (16)
I wrote to him letting him know not to expect anything. They did the same thing with me when I tweeted Jim Farley the other day, gave them my VIN and my order. They came back and told me it was waiting on a chip. No new info.v I complained, they opened up a case for me and said someone from customer service would reach out. They never do.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wrote to him letting him know not to expect anything. They did the same thing with me when I tweeted Jim Farley the other day, gave them my VIN and my order. They came back and told me it was waiting on a chip. No new info.v I complained, they opened up a case for me and said someone from customer service would reach out. They never do.
This is actually significant news.
This is the first ive heard of FoMoCo actually admitting there is a chip shortage!

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is actually significant news.
This is the first ive heard of FoMoCo actually admitting there is a chip shortage!
Not for me, the marketing line has been saying this for the last month. I tweeted it to Farley the other day because he said Broncos were not affected by the chip shortage.

Jhagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Jentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s my reply from “customer service” to Mr. Hagan. I am female. Not Mr. and they say “thank you Ford your patients”. Let me tell you, the patience of this patient is dwindling!

BD9C0A3C-3C59-4A19-90CA-0222864CD359.jpeg

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not buying into the chip shortage. Other broncos built after the #badbatchbroncos have been received by customers.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not buying into the chip shortage. Other broncos built after the #badbatchbroncos have been received by customers.
This. It may only affect the 2.7 engine though, likely a different chip for that one. Do you know if any of the ones we've seen delivered here were 2.7s?

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This. It may only affect the 2.7 engine though, likely a different chip for that one. Do you know if any of the ones we've seen delivered here were 2.7s?
Not sure about the bad batch but I've seen dealerships with 2 door 2.7 for sale

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here’s my reply from “customer service” to Mr. Hagan. I am female. Not Mr. and they say “thank you Ford your patients”. Let me tell you, the patience of this patient is dwindling!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates BD9C0A3C-3C59-4A19-90CA-0222864CD359
Pretty much what they told me 2 weeks ago too, only they never mentioned it being strapped with thrilling power! Maybe that's the hold up, they can't harness all that capability enough to get them loaded for shipping 😂
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy (17)

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At this point I think getting answers to our questions is off the table until any of these people (Levine, Customer Support, etc.) can even articulate the issue we are asking about. I'm not sure any of them could.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, I'm beginning to think it is a chip issue. And maybe MIC as well. Just the other day when I logged into my Ford account, I had the SYNC section pull-up. Since then, that section is gone and just states over the air updates now. If this has already been discovered/discussed....please forgive this old bad batcher

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, I'm beginning to think it is a chip issue. And maybe MIC as well. Just the other day when I logged into my Ford account, I had the SYNC section pull-up. Since then, that section is gone and just states over the air updates now. If this has already been discovered/discussed....please forgive this old bad batcher
Went down that hole, it's doesn't mean anything. The over the air updates tales the place of it.

smitty51054

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman/Subaru Outback/Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

If this is really from a member of the Ford communications team, this email should have been their last. Multiple spelling/vocabulary errors, embarrassing (Ford instead of for, patients instead of patience)
Sponsored