Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Screenshot_20210806-084501_Twitter.jpg

If anyone wants to go retreat. We've got quite the list of tagged people going on now.
I assume you're Rands? I'm AhomasTquinas haha. Let's keep this going! We'll probably all get eventually muted, but totally worth it.
Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope that all my Bad Batch Buddies are doing okay this Friday! I know that this is wait is getting to everyone (including myself), but we need to try to stay positive.

Since Ford gave out 200,000 FordPass points to Wildtrak and 1st Edition orders that had to downgrade to a MIC top, do you think Ford should hand out extra points to us for this delay? How much would be enough, 50,000? 100,000? 200,000?
I'm torn between enough to cover the cost of a good top, or enough to cover the $1495 destination feešŸ¤”

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope that all my Bad Batch Buddies are doing okay this Friday! I know that this is wait is getting to everyone (including myself), but we need to try to stay positive.

Since Ford gave out 200,000 FordPass points to Wildtrak and 1st Edition orders that had to downgrade to a MIC top, do you think Ford should hand out extra points to us for this delay? How much would be enough, 50,000? 100,000? 200,000?
There's nothing they can do for me. Points are not worth it imo. The truth is, they don't have to offer anything. Every manufacturer is having this same issue right now and they are guaranteed to sell eventually whatever they do make whenever they do deliver them.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's nothing they can do for me. Points are not worth it imo. The truth is, they don't have to offer anything. Every manufacturer is having this same issue right now and they are guaranteed to sell eventually whatever they do make whenever they do deliver them.
Agree that every one they actually deliver to a dealer will be sold. I wouldn't be upset if they could get Ford Financing to offer 0%/60 though.

I gave up on the idea of them sliding a free softop in the back when I realized there's no way it will fit. šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually Iā€™d be happy with some honest and timely communication form Ford!

And!!!ā€¦AND!!!ā€¦A N D ! ! !

My Bronco released from MAP prison next week!!!! 320210630 1333 šŸ‘ˆšŸ½

That is all.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a good weekend #BadBatchBroncos

37 days in the hole!
(ok, the song is 30 but close enough)

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For a top issue like this it needs to have a better warranty than the standard, for no additional cost.

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Actually Iā€™d be happy with some honest and timely communication form Ford!

And!!!ā€¦AND!!!ā€¦A N D ! ! !

My Bronco released from MAP prison next week!!!! 320210630 1333 šŸ‘ˆšŸ½

That is all.
I got screwed out of all the points, I switched to a soft top before this shit all went down, based on a suggestion by my dealer. I am going to negotiate the hard top conversion kit upon arrival.
Just an update - I have been tracking my truck, it checked in the other night in Ohio (by rail) but no update beyond that...
I am honestly nervous about receiving it, just waiting for one big "BAD" to be written all over it. Might livestream it for ya'll when it rolls off the truck.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1628276763288

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the points would be a nice gesture. It would be one thing if we were being communicated with and the tracker worked. I think what was most frustrating was a bunch of us receiving Estimated Delivery dates and then it being removed from the tracker. Then, not having any communication as to why that happened. The dealers don't know either. It's not their fault though. So, at this point.....200k would suffice.

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got screwed out of all the points, I switched to a soft top before this shit all went down, based on a suggestion by my dealer. I am going to negotiate the hard top conversion kit upon arrival.
Just an update - I have been tracking my truck, it checked in the other night in Ohio (by rail) but no update beyond that...
I am honestly nervous about receiving it, just waiting for one big "BAD" to be written all over it. Might livestream it for ya'll when it rolls off the truck.
At least yours has been freed!

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like all of us are living through your delivery. šŸ˜

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just went to MAP, didn't see anything going on with the parked Bronco's. They were moving out a ton Rangers while I was there.

I'm assuming I only saw the freshly produced Bronco's since both lots I stopped at included rail yards.

I did walk up to a OB with MIC that was sitting in one of the public access lots. The MIC edges looked like they had been made with a dull Xacto knife...

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called the 800 number (I know, I know). But she said that if I were on hold for a part it would show her ā€œin production / on hold / chipā€

Mine however just says ā€œin productionā€ she thought that was good news but when I turned it around to ā€œwhat if the part is there, it just didnā€™t pass QC? Then itā€™s not technically in production still bc all the parts arenā€™t in, itā€™s in production to fix or replace a part already on it.ā€ She replied ā€œIā€™m pretty sure youā€™re right. Iā€™d call your dealer and have them ask their Ford Rep. ā€œ

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just went to MAP, didn't see anything going on with the parked Bronco's. They were moving out a ton Rangers while I was there.

I'm assuming I only saw the freshly produced Bronco's since both lots I stopped at included rail yards.

I did walk up to a OB with MIC that was sitting in one of the public access lots. The MIC edges looked like they had been made with a dull Xacto knife...
Mine is an area 51 outer banks. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored