First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The MIC edges looked like they had been made with a dull Xacto knife...
Chip issues are binary...either its in place, or its not

All the MIC top issues are subjective...wouldn't surprise me if the tops Ford labeled as 'fail' last month begin to look pretty good about now
Sponsored

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All the MIC top issues are subjective...wouldn't surprise me if the tops Ford labeled as 'fail' last month begin to look pretty good about now
Fine by me. Ship with a bad top and promise a replacement when issue is fixed or a credit to buy a soft top and Iā€™m happy.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fine by me. Ship with a bad top and promise a replacement when issue is fixed or a credit to buy a soft top and Iā€™m happy.
Same. I just said almost that exact thing to my husband, who's way past sick of hearing about my Bronco btw. I told him I'd gladly take delivery of my Bronco with the bad top and go buy a few cans of Flex Seal on the way home šŸ˜

Last edited:

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This one was A51, which is the also the color my BD is coming in.
Too bad you couldn't get the VIN, could've been my poor baby that's been sitting up there for soooooo long. Non sasquatch cloth interior high package.

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My office is reopening, so work from home is no longer an option, my kids are going back to school in two weeks and I donā€™t have a vehicle. I want my Bronco that was built a month ago but nobody can tell me whatā€™s wrong with it or when it will get built.

I know theyā€™ll sell my truck for $10k over invoice if it ever shows up so the dealership doesnā€™t really care. Ford is going to sell every Bronco they make for 3 years so they donā€™t care.

But this is so frustrating I feel like

this is whatā€™s wrong with your truck and it will deliver on (insert approximate date).
Shouldnā€™t be that hardā€¦..

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My office is reopening, so work from home is no longer an option, my kids are going back to school in two weeks and I donā€™t have a vehicle. I want my Bronco that was built a month ago but nobody can tell me whatā€™s wrong with it or when it will get built.

I know theyā€™ll sell my truck for $10k over invoice if it ever shows up so the dealership doesnā€™t really care. Ford is going to sell every Bronco they make for 3 years so they donā€™t care.

But this is so frustrating I feel like

this is whatā€™s wrong with your truck and it will deliver on (insert approximate date).
Shouldnā€™t be that hardā€¦..
You still have a shot if it ships out next week on Convoy. Us Rail folk will have another 2-3 weeks on top of the current wait whenever they ship.

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You still have a shot if it ships out next week on Convoy. Us Rail folk will have another 2-3 weeks on top of the current wait whenever they ship.
Itā€™s convoy, I live in Ohio 4 hours away really just wish someone would give me some kind of answer other than yeah we have no idea.

I get it, I work in manufacturing I know the world is a mess right now but I can give you an estimate of when an order will cover so I would think somebody could at least say 4 weeks until we can release it or it will go next week. The silence from Ford and the inability by the dealer to answer the question due to the silence from Ford is ridiculous in my opinion.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Itā€™s convoy, I live in Ohio 4 hours away really just wish someone would give me some kind of answer other than yeah we have no idea.

I get it, I work in manufacturing I know the world is a mess right now but I can give you an estimate of when an order will cover so I would think somebody could at least say 4 weeks until we can release it or it will go next week. The silence from Ford and the inability by the dealer to answer the question due to the silence from Ford is ridiculous in my opinion.
Iā€™ve started to take it easy on my dealer. They know how pissed I am. Thereā€™s nothing they can do. They also have a handful of other angry jerks just like me. The dealers are fed up and tired of the games too.

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve started to take it easy on my dealer. They know how pissed I am. Thereā€™s nothing they can do. They also have a handful of other angry jerks just like me. The dealers are fed up and tired of the games too.
I know more than mine from info on here.

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 0 issue with my dealer honesty. They are great. I get itā€™s not their issue. Itā€™s an @Ford Motor Company issue their silence on the issue and their executives tweeting out BS like ā€œsoonā€ and ā€œgood news is comingā€ while they drive around in Broncos is what is infuriating. Clearly you know why 1,000s of Broncos are parked and not shipping. Just tell us why and when. If itā€™s MIC tops say itā€™s MIC tops, if itā€™s chips say itā€™s chips, if itā€™s a freight issue say itā€™s a freight issue.

I get this is 100% a luxury purchase on my part but you are impacting peopleā€™s lives. Tell me what the problem is and when it will be fixed. And if you tell me itā€™s 6 months from a fix Iā€™ll go buy a new car and if you tell me itā€™s 4 weeks from a fix Iā€™ll wait for the car I actually want.

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 0 issue with my dealer honesty. They are great. I get itā€™s not their issue. Itā€™s an @Ford Motor Company issue their silence on the issue and their executives tweeting out BS like ā€œsoonā€ and ā€œgood news is comingā€ while they drive around in Broncos is what is infuriating. Clearly you know why 1,000s of Broncos are parked and not shipping. Just tell us why and when. If itā€™s MIC tops say itā€™s MIC tops, if itā€™s chips say itā€™s chips, if itā€™s a freight issue say itā€™s a freight issue.

I get this is 100% a luxury purchase on my part but you are impacting peopleā€™s lives. Tell me what the problem is and when it will be fixed. And if you tell me itā€™s 6 months from a fix Iā€™ll go buy a new car and if you tell me itā€™s 4 weeks from a fix Iā€™ll wait for the car I actually want.
Quote tweeting myself because thatā€™s how I roll

To clarify @Ford Motor Company if I make the decision to abandon my Bronco the vehicle I purchase will 100% not be a Ford product.

GRbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Quote tweeting myself because thatā€™s how I roll

To clarify @Ford Motor Company if I make the decision to abandon my Bronco the vehicle I purchase will 100% not be a Ford product.
6-29 build found out today mine is off site in a lot with hundreds more with no fix in site. Bullshit.
Iā€™ll be in the same boat as you in a few weeks, wife is on maternity leave but once thatā€™s done I need a car that can hold 3 car seatsā€¦.. sold my old carā€¦ā€¦ the new keep grand Cherokee L is looking niceā€¦.. not a bronco tho

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ll be in the same boat as you in a few weeks, wife is on maternity leave but once thatā€™s done I need a car that can hold 3 car seatsā€¦.. sold my old carā€¦ā€¦ the new keep grand Cherokee L is looking niceā€¦.. not a bronco tho
The problem is what I want

1 Bronco
2 Bronco
3 Bronco
4 Bronco

What I need:
A vehicle I have access to drive parked in my garage
Sponsored